mp3gain - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: mp3gain

wavs or 320kbps mp3s
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Actually not that big a deal. I'm always changing mid-track cues and loops anyway.

BTW, I just ran that clipped up track and it came out extremely well. BPM never shifted either which I thought would be a problem. Still gonna keep a sharp eye and ear out for a while though. If anyone is interested I can post a before after screen in Audacity.

cheers

Danny

yeah i dont use the pitch correction option. everything else is jiggy tho
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Student

If you convert with platinum notes, change the new file to the same name as the old, and replace the original file with the new one in the same location, will the cue points/ beatgrid be trasferred over? I read somewhere that all the info is stored in traktors collection file based on the mp3 name and location.

adjust your gain as you mix, its a part of mixing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123