Please help: effective effects groupings for jog FX???
    Tech Wizard

Default Please help: effective effects groupings for jog FX???

Hoping for a little help here. I am looking to find effective effects groupings in Traktor Pro to map to jog FX or to different controls. Is there an efficient resource for doing so? I have to be honest here, I don't have the greatest knowledge of the effects and their use, and I don't have much spare time at all, so anywhere I can learn from those who have it already figured out would be great. Thanks in advance guys and girls!
    Running: MB Pro quad 2.8, 4gigs ram, Traktor Pro with latest update, S4, F1(may return in favor of coming m3dpro!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

You can start with ArmyOfMe's tutorial for drama sweep which can be found on youtube.

Tech Wizard

That is one effect grouping? Any other ideas?
    Running: MB Pro quad 2.8, 4gigs ram, Traktor Pro with latest update, S4, F1(may return in favor of coming m3dpro!

I'm getting some interesting results in Drum n Bass using Gater->Formant Filter->Beatslicer
    Facebook : Soundcloud : Beatport DJ : Twitter DJ
    My Show: Sunday Nights 00:00 - 02:00 GMT (7pm -9pm EST) on Fokus FM Radio
    My Setup

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

There should be one sticky thread on Traktor effects generally and FX combos, me think. I can see this kinda thread appear again in two weeks. It would be much easier for someone to is looking for answer to some effect-related request in such a thread then to list trough all pages of tips and tricks or doing a forum search.

Did you check out The DJ Tech tools S2 and S4 mappings for ideas? Or Scamo's Jogwheel effects mapping? Or BeauBryte's S2 mapping? They are all in the midi maps section of this site, and they are all based on jog fx groupings. Check out their presets to get some inspiration. Scamo even has videos on how to map your own jog fx using his "Builder" mapping.