Hello- this is my first post. And I'm ready to throw in the towel on this K2 minimalist idea. Before I do, however, I thought I should ask for help. I'll try to be as brief and concise as possible.

My setup is a Xone K2, Xone 23C, and 2019 MacBook Pro laptop. I'm also using Traktor Pro 3, and a map I probably downloaded from the Allen & Heath website named XK2-TP3-2DK4FX. And not that this matters, but I'm a simple DJ. And old. All I care about getting to work (at least now) is play, cue, tempo adjust up and down, and tempo nudge up and down. And I've been tinkering with this for over a year. Both the mixer and K2 are also new.

The problem is that the only button that works as it logically should, is the Play and Cue button. They work as expected on both A and B. But nothing else. As I said, I'm really only worried about getting the pitch adjust and pitch bend working too (or tempo adjustments), and they won't.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the Mac info, as well as the Controller Map info from Traktor. Although I'm completely lost with midi mapping, everything appears to be correct. As well, the Traktor interface shows an incoming signal when all buttons or knobs are engaged. And I've been through the setup, including making sure the layers are correct. Still, no dice.

Images aren't attaching for me for some reason. May be because I just signed up. Anyway, here is a link to both screenshots.

I can't swear everything (like the layers) is correct. I just know that when I go through the instructions I got from A&H for this hardware, and that map template, everything behaves just as the instructions say.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!