Midi Fighter Problems

Default Midi Fighter Problems

I have an M2 MacBook Pro, running Ventura 13.6. I am running Abelton Lite 11. I have downloaded a number of the available mappings for the Midi Twister from DJTT. I follow the instructions and copy a folder into the Midi Remote Scripts folder in Abelton. I reached that folder by right clicking on Abelton application icon in Applications. I also load up the .mfs file through the Midi Fighter App, and send the mapping to the Midi Twister. I see the lights change and new configurations emerge as I load different mappings, but I do not see the midi twister available in the control surfaces drop down in the midi/link section of the settings in Abelton. I am currently trying to use the Albeton Live 10 and 11 - Twister Selected Track 1.3 2. The Midi Twister registers in the ins and outs, and even below in the midi ports section, but it won't show up as any of the iterations that varying mappings produce. I have the most recent Midi Fighter Utility and Abelton is updated. It just doesn't make any sense. Please help.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hey Locust,

I'm sorry to hear that configuring your nunit is giving you a bit of trouble.
    Could this be a windows port limitation here? Unlike mac, Windows PC is not cappable of sharing one controller port across multiple applications.

Default Response to Stewe

Stewe,

I am running Ventura 13.6 and Abelton 11 Lite. Not a PC. Any insights?