Detent - how to map to Ableton for HP/LP filter?

Default Detent - how to map to Ableton for HP/LP filter?

I seriously can't figure out how to map it, so that the turning to the left is LP, and the right is HP. I see a YT video showing it can be done, but no explanation of how it's programmed and mapped in Ableton. I'm a pretty advanced Ableton user - and use a LOT of complex effect rigs. So I'm not a beginner. Have the MFT mapped mainly to macro knobs in an Ableton effects rack.

But how do you need to setup the EQ/Filters in Ableton to be able to map to the detent? Please help? I have a performance in 3 days I want to use this for. It's currently June 11/2023.

A little late, but maybe it still hepls:

https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?t=216606

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PinkBuddha View Post
    I seriously can't figure out how to map it, so that the turning to the left is LP, and the right is HP. I see a YT video showing it can be done, but no explanation of how it's programmed and mapped in Ableton. I'm a pretty advanced Ableton user - and use a LOT of complex effect rigs. So I'm not a beginner. Have the MFT mapped mainly to macro knobs in an Ableton effects rack.

But how do you need to setup the EQ/Filters in Ableton to be able to map to the detent? Please help? I have a performance in 3 days I want to use this for. It's currently June 11/2023.
    Could you please share the video about this feature?

Default This is the video

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Could you please share the video about this feature?
    I'm referring to this video right here (from DJ Tech Tools) - I'm starting right at the section for the detent:
    https://youtu.be/MFrqLm3R7XY?t=300