BCD3000 and BCR2000 Traktor Pro Maps - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks,

Finally I managed to bring in the parameters manually, and I manage now to use BCR with Traktor.

I cant thank you enough for doing this

Check the BCR links in my sig guys.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

How dis u manage to make it work??? Ive been trying and still nothing!!! Thx in advance!

At what point are you stuck?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Well i think i know at least the basics of Traktor Mapping (maybe not modifiers but the thing is that in order to use the BCR you have to map it itself first and that's where all my problem start. Is the same thing with ableton i would love to use this with my apc 40 but i just don't understand the damn BCR mapping and Sysex files. Its a bit frustrating looking at the BCR 1 year later still in the box.... Thx for the reply tekky

Okay, what you got to bear in mind, is that the BCR comes to you with blank presets.

You need to map these first on the device itself. The easiest way to do this is by going into the Global edit mode on the BCR itself. View this post for how to operate the Global Edit mode. (This is the same link as the BCR101 link in my signature)

Cool thing is, if you know the CCs and other MIDImessages of another MIDIcontroller, let's say the Kontrol S2, you are able to map your BCR similar as an S2 as far as Traktor goes.

Thanks Tekki!!!!!!

Just hope this works.

Default poor me:-(

i'm sorry but i cannot make the bcd work properly. what must i do whith syx file?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12