vci 300 offical DjTechtools mapping
    Tech Student

Default vci 300 offical DjTechtools mapping

Is there any word on if its going to be done? I tryed searching the forum about this so sorry if its been asked before

Tech Wizard

ahhh seems like this is becomming a running joke for the next couple of years...

btw: feature request: more smilies on the board..

edit:
    on topic - nobody heard any news regarding this from the guy whos working on it. i suggest you to try either claudek's or robinkirchhoffs. i am using the latter one and it's very well thought out!
    Last edited by weasel79; 12-15-2009 at 09:21 AM.

Tech Convert

I'd also love to see this. I'm running Itch at the moment, and I'm not a fan. I'm so used to using Traktor and my time code vinyls. But, since one of my turntables crapped out on me I decided to go with the VCI-300. I have to say, switching from Traktor to itch is really a drag. Itch is ugly and limited. It's a terrible environment to be spending so much time in. I love the VCI-300, but I want to get rid of this terrible itch that has been plaguing me.

G=-,
    -夏嘉瑞
    -
    www.garysaville.net

Tech Wizard

Maybe it has come already across the boards... But still maybe a perfect idea for the DJTT community: A petition and an article on the frontpage that can be signed by everyone who's got a VCI 300 (and other people too ofcourse) so NI can include a native HID option or whatever like they make for the Pioneer CDJ's. We would still have to be able to change the midi-map but atleast the jogwheels would work normally.
    It would really benefit NI too, because they would sell more copies of traktor pro + because the VCI 300 lacks effect-knobs I'm sure many VCI 300 owners would buy the Kontrol X1.
    A great piece of equipment needs an equal great piece of software
    VCI 300 - DELL XPS M1330 windows 7 - Traktor Pro - Itch

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by tomato View Post
    Maybe it has come already across the boards... But still maybe a perfect idea for the DJTT community: A petition and an article on the frontpage that can be signed by everyone who's got a VCI 300 (and other people too ofcourse) so NI can include a native HID option or whatever like they make for the Pioneer CDJ's. We would still have to be able to change the midi-map but atleast the jogwheels would work normally.
    It would really benefit NI too, because they would sell more copies of traktor pro + because the VCI 300 lacks effect-knobs I'm sure many VCI 300 owners would buy the Kontrol X1.
    A great piece of equipment needs an equal great piece of software
    I'm going to take a punt and say this won't happen. The VCI-300 is Serato's controller, there'll be contracts involved and I suspect one would say that HID support is only for Itch. Plus my understanding is HID is inherently custom so unless Vestax share how they have done it with NI it can't be done (without a lot of work that NI won't do).

DJ TechTools, in particulate Ean, said that this WILL be done. They're working on it. The only thing I can contribute is that it wille be done when it's done. It's coming; just have some patience...
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"

Tech Wizard

@ Remote: Yes, you have a point there, but still it's a bit stupid that Vestax gained such a great succes with the VCI 100 and Traktor and then ditch it for Serato for their follow-up the VCI 300...

Quote Originally Posted by DennisHuiberts View Post
    DJ TechTools, in particulate Ean, said that this WILL be done. They're working on it. The only thing I can contribute is that it wille be done when it's done. It's coming; just have some patience...
    I dunno, I don't want to sound like an a**hole or something, I love DJTT and its community, but it doesn't look like they're working very hard at getting the VCI 300 working with Tpro. (Well I guess we don't have to blame DJTT, they have many other things going on too ofcourse)
    VCI 300 - DELL XPS M1330 windows 7 - Traktor Pro - Itch

Tech Student

Default Hello i look since 3 mon for tsi for vci-300

Please do sombody now, if it give a working tsi file for traktor pro?

many THX Steffen

Tech Convert

Sorry for annoyance, but I have to decide whether I should now buy a VCI-100 instead of my 300 (which I personally accept as a downgrade, but at least I'll be using Traktor as I should), or wait a bit more for your official mapping for VCI-300. So - could you, please, tell if it is coming in foreseeable future?