VCI-100 (No SE Overlay) FM 1.2 with Traktor Pro 1.2 2 Deck and Sampler - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So i've had 70 downloads of this tsi and not one thank you... or any feedback...

Tsk... kids of today eh
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by djmaxone View Post
    So i've had 70 downloads of this tsi and not one thank you... or any feedback...

Tsk... kids of today eh
    Hey thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even downloaded your previous tsi and really enjoyed it. I guess I'm just going to have learn the new tsi (reinstalled) I know I will be better off for it! With out guys like you and djtt I would be lost. It blows me away that NI, Vestax, and many others just leave us all hangn we need help. I'm also amazed at how hard it is to put together a simple reliable rig. I'm a small time hobbiest in the middle of know where but, I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC, and its so cool we can all help each other out. thanks again and keep up the good work!

Haha

Cheers man. I was just fishing

Glad you like the tsi though. It is pretty hectic to make for some reason but I'm happy to share!

DJTT is the nuts!
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

that's some good work on the map, check the link in my sig (top line) for a pic of how i've remapped for a similar use.

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12