LAUNCHPAD mapping 4 decks 4 traktor (w/ leds) - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Default 3M sticky pads

I can't stress how perfect the 3M sticky pads fit the launchpad pads... it's like they were made for this purpose.... invert the cellophane print and yer in business. it looks awesome... will post... but it looks like the other one... just very clean and durable.

There is separation between the pads, which I like. I'm setting up another with the single film and velcro like terrorist's as it allows for overlay change.
    Last edited by analogdog; 01-10-2010 at 02:32 PM.

I'm trying to add to that TSI file by utilizing the unused second top buttons to the left of the loader as a toggle in and out as a headphone cue. Off as low red LED, ON as a bright green LED....

Any help would be appreciated..... I think it would be a useful edition.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by analogdog View Post
    I'm trying to add to that TSI file by utilizing the unused second top buttons to the left of the loader as a toggle in and out as a headphone cue. Off as low red LED, ON as a bright green LED....

Any help would be appreciated..... I think it would be a useful edition.
    which tsi?
    in *-launchpad.tsi the top 2 rows are for hotcues, when not lit it will place a hotcue when pressed, otherwise it will jump to the hotcue.

also they already have a button as headphone cue

In the Terrorist's TSI. The top row, second button(left) , on each deck.... that would be buttons 2,4,6 and 8 that he kept unused. i want to use them as a toggle for the headphone cue (On and off), with off (no LED) and ON (with blinking red LED).

The Sprayway toner spray arrived. It put a waterproof clear coat on the printing of the transparency. Darkened it up with great contrast and a protective coating that will make the overlays I generate for other programs much more durable. i highly recommend the product. One can will do at least 40 treatments.

Amazon carries it... the company was very polite and service was immediate.

Tech Wizard

Well the answer to your question regarding the headphone/monitor cue is spread over this post + there is a tsi file that implements this feature... (so you should be able copy-paste)

Though you probably need some knowledge about midi and traktor midi mappings to understand it...
    Last edited by ejac; 02-16-2010 at 10:27 AM. Reason: was ranting a bit, not necessary imho atm

Default I've got it mapped

I've got it mapped, and tweaked the TSI to my needs, and adjusted the appropriate modifiers and LED parameters. TX. I'll post the TSI if anyone's interested, plus I've made adjustable Photoshop transparency grids if anyone has use for them.
    Last edited by analogdog; 01-12-2010 at 11:06 PM.

Tech Wizard

I've loved my launchpad so far. Only have it mapped for 2 decks right now because I'm doing some basic top40/hip hop at a party on friday night, but will program it up later.

Tech Guru

just fyi, there is a specialized tool that enables some more advanced programmability of the launchpad and i am starting to think off how to best leverage: http://exdev.dk/Katapult/Forums/view...3&t=24&start=0

anyways, i should head into bed now. will try out the various provided tsi's tomorrow.
    i wonder if some of the mappings could be simplified by using the TP 1.2 deck target feature.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Convert

Guys,

anybody tried Katapult?... Any thoughts?...

Cheers

Tech Guru

i just toyed around with it .. but i have not actually tried to tweak the default layout at all yet.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast