LAUNCHPAD mapping 4 decks 4 traktor (w/ leds) - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tech Convert

Great work...

However how can you load the 4 tsi together?...

Cheers

Tech Convert

@DJeff

Hey DJeff, to answer your question, you can import all 4 TSI's in traktor pro. Just add them 1 at a time. You can actually have multiple TSI's in traktor, 1 per controller or multiple per controller. Its pretty flexible in that regard. The only reason i split the TSI's into 4 is because, at least for me, its a lot easier to manage. If not it would have been one pretty big TSI file and that would have made my eyes hurt.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by trz303 View Post
    Wow, just tried it and it works great !

Thanks !!!
    Glad it worked for you! Now time to go produce some cool mixes )

Tech Convert

Hey Migz,

thanx for the quick reply. The loading of the 4 tsi files is not working for me... The new one always erase the previous one... I must be missing something really basic here...

Thanx

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by DJeff View Post
    Hey Migz,

thanx for the quick reply. The loading of the 4 tsi files is not working for me... The new one always erase the previous one... I must be missing something really basic here...

Thanx
    Not sure what's going on with your setup. What version of traktor are you running? I've never really had any problem like your mentioning. All i can think of is that you have to make sure the TSI files are either named differently or that they are different. I'm sure you know that but just wanted to throw it out there.

I'd would suggest you load "A-launchpad.tsi" first, and see what the device name comes up with. If its not A-Launchpad - Generic midi, make sure to change it to that via the "Edit Drop Down -> Edit Comment". Then import the next one "b-launchpad.tsi" and do the same. Hope this helps and you get it worked out soon. I wanna hear more people have success with this )

Quote Originally Posted by misterMigz View Post
    Not sure what's going on with your setup. What version of traktor are you running? I've never really had any problem like your mentioning. All i can think of is that you have to make sure the TSI files are either named differently or that they are different. I'm sure you know that but just wanted to throw it out there.

I'd would suggest you load "A-launchpad.tsi" first, and see what the device name comes up with. If its not A-Launchpad - Generic midi, make sure to change it to that via the "Edit Drop Down -> Edit Comment". Then import the next one "b-launchpad.tsi" and do the same. Hope this helps and you get it worked out soon. I wanna hear more people have success with this )
    i think what might be happening is you may be using the import button in the bottom left of the preferences window. what you want to do is click on the "add" drop down menu (in the controller manager underneath where you can choose devices) and choose to import the .tsi files one at a time. should add them without deleting the previous ones this way.

I added some browsing features if anyone wants. pretty basic.

Up/Down arrows: on top row of launchpad can scroll through the song list (page up page down when "session" button is held)

Left/Right arrows: scroll through tree list. (expand/collapse when "session" is held)

User 1 and User 2: Load deck A/B (Deck C/D when "session" is held)

Mixer: toggles browser view

Top right scene launch: places the cursor in the search box.

I had weird issues when trying to set up LED feedback so... there is none.

Heres the link

http://www.mediafire.com/?hnemcnfjymn
    Last edited by pipedreams; 12-18-2009 at 04:03 AM.

Tech Wizard

Using Bomes and MIDI out, you could program some cool features...
    e.g.

display of volume via button lights
    status of track (track stopped or playing)
    different color for diffent cue points

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by pipedreams View Post
    I added some browsing features if anyone wants. pretty basic.

This is awesome!!! great work! Very happy to see that your expanding on this. I think it's great that we're getting more eyes on this and expanding what we can do. There's not a whole lot out there on using launchpad with Traktor and i think we're starting something cool! Keep it up!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Tobert View Post
    Using Bomes and MIDI out, you could program some cool features...
    e.g.

display of volume via button lights
    status of track (track stopped or playing)
    different color for diffent cue points
    Hey that's very cool. Never really gave Bomes a detailed look. For some reason I keep thinking more open software at a time would cause my laptop to run more cycles and slow somethings down, but i'm interested... Thanks for the info! I'll definitely give it a try...

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast