LAUNCHPAD mapping 4 decks 4 traktor (w/ leds) - Page 12
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thanks again ejac. I alredy know Midi-OX but Midisniffer is easier to understand.
    I've figured out that the reason must be my mac os x (Snow Leopard) because I booted my macbookpro into WinXP and there the hotcue status and led behaviour just goes well. Nevertheless, I still don't know what exactly the reason is and also I also don't know how to get the status led's working properly with katapult, which is kind of a bummer, because it makes the launchpad so much more attractive.

Another question regarding different colors for the type of hotcue. You wrote:

note: now it could behave strangely in combination, because this tells traktor to set the midi value to 12 when the hotcue is not fadein, but the other rule will say that when it is in a certain range it will output 60, so depending on which rule gets executed first, the behavior will differ. And afaik there is no way of knowing that order, or telling traktor which order to do it in. This is another major headache i get from traktor, but it can be solved by a lot of work and modifier-magic)
    Could you describe exactly how I have to map the modifier to get this working, this would be very useful.
    Last edited by La_Tristesse; 03-12-2010 at 12:38 PM.

Tech Wizard

At that time I thought I had a conceptual solution, but atm I dont remember it...

Thinking about it now, depending on the specific case, I think it should be possible by outputting some value to a virtual midi cable, receive it back again in another midi page in traktor to set a modifier, and use multiple Add out-> modifier to output certain values to the launchpad, or use it as a condition for other output controls. I haven't tested this though, it might bring up other problems.

atm I use bome or max/msp to have more control, I also (mainly) use them because of the crackling/latency caused by updating multiple leds at once using direct messages from traktor to the launchpad.

Tech Student

Hello everybody. I create .tsi file for Launchpad, too.
    Click the following link to see a picures with config--> http://picasaweb.google.com/10343562...27112217717378
    If it's on yr interest please contact me and I'll share this by sending via-mail (1,34Mb).
    ...have a good mapping;-)

Tech Student

http://picasaweb.google.com/10343562...27112217717378

hello everybody. this is my lelmau-trakpad-2010.tsi for Launchpad and Traktor-Pro.
    I can share it via mail.

lelmau

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by lelmau View Post
    http://picasaweb.google.com/10343562...27112217717378

hello everybody. this is my lelmau-trakpad-2010.tsi for Launchpad and Traktor-Pro.
    I can share it via mail.

lelmau
    ops.. I double posted the same..Sorry, I'm not much good with forum.

got the lmau but somehow it wont work properly

it only load the bottom part of it, what am i doing wrong ?

lelmau, can you upload the tsi or send it by e-mail? You did a really nice job here, i just want to add some cue points to it and I think we have the ultimate Launchpad Mapping!

Sent you a PM.

Thanks!

working after i got the new one from lelmau

Thank you Migz. I love this setup. I used it and a launchpad in the video here.
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...d=1#post135283

Tech Wizard

Cheers Migz I changed a couple of mappings and love it for a one page wonder for djing when I can't travel with my VCI100-se..... I'm thinking of writing a Max app basing the first page on your layout.
    nice one
    www.myspace.com/pookidoll
    Macbook Pro 10.6.4,VCI-100SE,
    FM1.4,Mapping 3.6.3,Arduinome,Traktor Pro 1.2.6,AudioDJ 2 My Soundcloud