Unwanted Ableton coupons? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Guru

those 80USD coupons only work for the account that you registered on ableton.com
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Korg Nano controllers do indeed come with $50 coupons, however they are not valid for upgrades, only for full versions.

Tech Student

When I started getting into/learning about production a few months ago I would start trying to make a track by raw synthesis and didn't want to do what I felt was cheating (using premade plugins). I thought I would sound generic someday if I did this. However I have realized that I spent so much time focused on having my sound perfect that I would spend hours tweaking a single instrument, only to get frustrated and start again another day.

just to let you know, if there are Premium Soundcloud users among us - u can get a discount for Ableton here - http://soundcloud.com/premium/goodies
    pretty cool!

Tech Student

Awesome work guys!!! simply amazing. Anyone have any tips to getting started with this sort of thing? stock photo sites, how you do things ect. I'd love to give this a shot next time so any info would be great

Quote Originally Posted by janzak View Post
    Hey great idea! A friend of mine wants to make the jump from FL to Ableton (the standard "medium" version) but it's pricey, anyone got another spare?
    Yup, shoot me a PM.

It's one of the korg $50 off coupons. I owe it to the community after Ableton gave me some great, great customer service with my upgrade from Lite to Suite. I think it can be applied to the new entry-level version, Intro, which actually has better features than Lite (ability to use mp3s for instance, as my m-audio version only came with wav support).

I did have a CD of Lite floating around from buying my APC40 used, can't seem to find it though.

Quote Originally Posted by housefull View Post
    Awesome work guys!!! simply amazing. Anyone have any tips to getting started with this sort of thing? stock photo sites, how you do things ect. I'd love to give this a shot next time so any info would be great

If anyone has an ableton le laying around.. (a)

I may be late, but if anyone has any coupons layin around unused or unwanted, my trial just ran out
    13" MacBook, VCI-100SE, Audio 2 DJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12