Vestax Spin Traktor 1.2.4 Cue Play problems
    Tech Mentor

Question Vestax Spin Traktor 1.2.4 Cue Play problems

I am having trouble with my "cue play" button on my vestax spin and traktor. Im pretty new to this stuff but I already realize that the Algorridim Djay software included with the Spin is really not what i was looking for to help me mix tracks like a beast. So now I have Traktor 1.2.4 on my MacBook Pro. Anyways...
    When the track is playing and I press the "Cue Play" button it snaps back to the cue point when I release the button from and not when I initially press it. It's annoying because it really messes up the beat-match of my tracks.
    Second of all when the track has been stopped and i press the "cue play" button it will set a cue point and then start playing AHHHHH soo annoying!! Can anyone help me with this problem? I am using oldfashions latest map and it seems like it is working for everyone else but i cant get this "cue play" button mapped!!! I would like to be able to press the button and have it play from the cue point and when I release it then the track stops playing and snaps back to the cue point. When the track is paused, I want it to snap back to the cue point AND stay paused when I press the button. any suggestions?
    Last edited by pbcrazy9898; 05-20-2011 at 06:49 PM.