DJ Rafik - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: DJ Rafik

You guys are funny. These comments are hilarious.

We Try

I laugh when i see how people get so bent out of shape as a midget contortionist stripper, (Not that I know any)

If i offended any midgets, strippers, contortionists or any combination there of i apologize...
    Last edited by djtimmmy; 12-10-2009 at 12:20 PM.
    Current Gear: Vestax VCI-100 with DJTT overlay and firmware mod / M-audio Fast Track Pro / Traktor Pro / Windows XP Pro / Korg Nanopad / Akai LPD8 / American Audio MCD-510 / and craploads of other gear

|www.poweralleydj.com||www.myspace.com/dj-tim|

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    You guys are funny. These comments are hilarious.
    How come ... Do tell
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Timmy: You offended my spank bank.

Mole: You're obviously missing the point of my whole 'rant' on the subject. I'm not going to explain it any more.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    But what NI have just done is shown that the mashine is more than just a production tool and can be used in live performances to do pretty cool stuff. At the end of the day its what comes out not how it was done. What i heard come out was pretty damn cool!

In my eyes they have done what they intended and got people talking about how cool it was ... "what did they use?... oh the mashine!" "shit best go buy one!!" Job done!
    I think your second part there is actually what most people here have a problem with. The maschine is supposed to be used for more than just a midi controller, and that's not what they were showing in the video, and using the X1 instead of all those other knobs on the Maschine seems kind of silly as well (to me, anyway). I think the main gripe isn't what he did, it's what he used (or didn't use) to do it.

Obviously it's still a really good routine, and as it was an NI ad, he couldn't very well have used a MIDI Fighter instead of the Maschine, but imo, it was a poor demonstration of what the Maschine is capable of doing.
    I'm not good at things, but I like to pretend I am.
    :Project-Segfault:

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djtimmmy View Post

All I have to say is its a nice demonstration of digital DJing we all should be thrilled.
    No your WRONG. Its Native Instrument trying to sell crack to children.
    They are the Devil and everything they do has a sinster undertone.

They are worse than McDonalds and Microsoft and Halliburton and Marlboro and Sadam Hussien and the whole Third Reich put together.

There is nothing NI can do that is ever cool.

and i even heard that the Moderators at NI drown Kittens in a bath for fun..!

I read it on the interweb so it must be true.

Sheeesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    No your WRONG. Its Native Instrument trying to sell crack to children.
    They are the Devil and everything they do has a sinster undertone.

They are worse than McDonalds and Microsoft and Halliburton and Marlboro and Sadam Hussien and the whole Third Reich put together.

There is nothing NI can do that is ever cool.

and i even heard that the Moderators at NI drown Kittens in a bath for fun..!

I read it on the interweb so it must be true.

Sheeesh.
    Shuuuush! This is why we fought for our independence.

Come on man...Rafik is bad ass, no ifs ands or buts about it, but even you have to admit, even if it's privately, that you agree with me.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

If i knew what i was agreeing on id say yeah but as it is i have to say ...mmm maybe???

BTW - we gave you your country back because its tatty...

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    If i knew what i was agreeing on id say yeah but as it is i have to say ...mmm maybe???

BTW - we gave you your country back because its tatty...
    Cricket blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    Timmy: You offended my spank bank.

Mole: You're obviously missing the point of my whole 'rant' on the subject. I'm not going to explain it any more.
    Thanks ... You not got the time of day for me, a mere mortal lord chilly. This is the dj techtools forum not the NI one.

I think I get your "rant", its that they could sell it better but why does that bother you? Why not just enjoy the vid and recognise its brilliance?

I don't think the number one priority of the vid is to sell the mashine, as if it was they would have mashine in the title of the youtube vid, they don't its a traktor scratch pro promotion. You can do this with traktor scratch pro if you have similar controllers and ..... a frikkin uber creative mind.

Just don't get how there can be negativity about the vids when we don't see many vids of stuff like this.... Or are you not being negative, did I get you that wrong?
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast