DJTT Oxygen 8 mapping question
    Tech Convert

Default DJTT Oxygen 8 mapping question

I am trying to duplicate the Oxygen 8 mapping on an Axiom 25. I've corresponded everything to the keys, but need to figure out the FX knobs. Basically, I just need to know what each CC corresponds to on the knobs so that I can do the exact mapping with the knobs I have. Thanks!

Tech Guru

Follow this map attached below, I've put all CC and key notes to help me fix Eans Mapping.

I think you will have some problem with the filter keys as they need to be "half precision" on your Controller Software.
    The L Filter should have 0-63 range and the R Filter should have 64-127 range...
    Thats why Ean changed the .xml mapping on the Enigma Software of M-Audio

Let us know when you have figure it out. Good luck.

Tech Convert

I got it all mapped out, but there are still some mappings in the TSI file that don't correspond to any of the buttons listed on the Oxygen 8. I'm looking forward to Ean's video on the Oyxgen 8 and the mapping to get an idea of how to utilize it. Right now I'm just sort of messing around.

Another question, it may have nothing to do with the mapping, but when I load a new track into deck A (w/o a track in B), it tries to sync to the previous track that was loaded into A (in terms of BPM). Anyone know why?

Tech Guru

Check the Beatmasher knob, it has a function that changes the master clock... I've removed this function because I dont like to use it...
    And also some functions are set on the wrong knobs and knobs are set with wrong functions, I've corrected all these tinny issues on my version of Ean's map, I've also implemented more beat slicer combinations on the slice keys
    if you want my version hit me at msn hoffmann1337@hotmail.com

Tech Student

Hi,
    That is so nice collection.Well after finding your this comment there is no need for any book reading search of last few years.I like your idea for distributing the books by years.Thats so nice attempts with links.Please continue this type of activity.Thank you for sharing such a nice comment. ans sources..

Tech Guru

I guess it was a compliment, thank you.
    I'm glad I could help you.
    If you have any more questions please go ahead

Tech Student

i just picked up an oxygen 25 (oxygen 8 3rd gen). does anyone know if there is a way to get the mappings to work with this model. thanks.

matt

Tech Guru

I don't know any, but I think you can re-learn the keys in your traktor mapping to it
    or you can try to create a .xml on Enigma software that would send the same messages codes that Eans .xml Enigma mapping sends to traktor.
    In the second way, you would be able to use Ean's traktor mapping updates without remap again.