Traktor 2.11 update DESTROYED my Twitch mapping!

Default Traktor 2.11 update DESTROYED my Twitch mapping!

I am freaking out, hate when this happens, especially considering I have no idea how to pull my ass out of it.

I had a perfect custom mapping for my Twitch with Traktor Pro 2, until version 2.11 came.

The CUP button now only works in HOLD mode, can't get it to start on DIRECT.

Tempo Sync doesn't work properly either, it only syncs if the song is playing. If I remember correctly it did that before as well but was easily fixed by removing the BEAT SYNC mapping and only use TEMPO SYNC.

It doesn't make any difference if I chance the CUP in the Transport settings to or from "on release" and same thing for the sync function... it just won't work and I really don't want to spend another 8 hours trying to figure out how to work around this.

Can anyone please help me?
    Emil Beatsnatcher Brikha | www.LQP.se | Dell XPS M1330 (2.1 ghz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB ram), Traktor Pro 2.03, Novation Twitch.

Upon further inspection it seems the left decks CUP is working just like before, it starts on push, not on release....

Anyone?
    Emil Beatsnatcher Brikha | www.LQP.se | Dell XPS M1330 (2.1 ghz Core 2 Duo, 4 GB ram), Traktor Pro 2.03, Novation Twitch.

Try re-importing the mapping. It sounds as though as just the settings have been re-set to default.
    Dell Studio XPS 1645 | TSP 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Audio 6 | HDJ-1000 | Alto PAM5A

I did that, even tried to redo the changes I did in the mapping, it just makes the Play button stop working completely.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

It's a known bug. You might want to go back to 2.0.3 and hope it gets fixed in the upcoming update.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Apparently this is a known bug for TP 2.1, I went back to the old version, problem solved.