Superb APC40 Map - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i would like to try as well!

Tech Wizard

I just got my Mac and was using this with my PC. Works great.!!! If I start to make changes on it for myself do I need to do anything special for the LED's to continue to work?

Tech Student

Yeah< so Im new at this and I just set this thing up and ran it for the first time......literally! So I was wondering why you must hold the button down to get the track to continue to play. Do you have to hold it down the whole time????? Please excuse my ignorance.

Tech Wizard

switch the button from direct to toggle in the Controller manager.

Tech Wizard

I'm not sure on this mapping though. I think all the buttons on top are made to be your cues. (If i remember right, I don't use this anymore... I made my own mapping that works with the L.E.D's and all effects. etc.) The play buttons should be towards the bottom of the controller. Like i said though I don't have it in front of me and I have not used this TSI since I switched to Mac.

Tech Convert

Sorry if I missed it but I was wondering how you control the pitch...I have an apc40 I use for my live show but if this works for traktor as well (and you trust it in a performance situation) I am very interested in checking this out
    ELECTRO BASS LIVES!
    CHP RECORDINGS LTD.

any updates on this guys? I just downloaded it, find it very useful but cant really get the hang of it yet.. this is my first foray into traktor and I tried to load the tsi without even knowing and found it incredibly easy, great piece of software soo far..

if i could only get to know it a little better..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12