serato audio interface, traktor software - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

pretty sure there are no asio drivers for the sl3 yet

I've seen the SL1 driver in my audio device drop-down in TPro 1.2, but have never bothered to give it a shot. It would be great if it could work, especially when playing with the occasional militant Serato user.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by charo View Post
    and incorrect. while the serato box uses proprietary drivers when using SSL, the box also has ASIO drivers meaning you can use it (provided your on PC) just like any other soundcard with its number of ins and outs. edit just keep in mind it doesnt have a headphone jack so i don't know how you'd cue and mix completely ITB with it

also to the poster thinking there is a difference to the soundcard if it is routing timecode or audio, there isn't, timecode is audio!
    My apologizes. I stand correct it's been awhile since I was reading about serato. So it does have ASIO drivers? But only for windows, so it won't work on a Mac am I correct? Also as other posters have been commenting I always gathered it was fairly finicky about working.

i'm sorry if that came off as harsh, that's not how i meant it.

the sl1 has asio drivers. the sl3 doesn't yet. the sl1 will work on the pc side using those asio drivers. I haven't heard of too many problems but i don't think that many people ever use their sl1 for more then SSL.

might be a good idea to download the asio drivers and have them on your computer in that off chance you come to a dj booth that only has a SL1 installed and the sound peeps aren't feeling you messing with adding more stuff....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12