Keeping an effect ON

Default Keeping an effect ON

I'm mapping the beatmash buttons similar to the IG mapping, and when I'm holding multiple buttons down or press them in quick succession, pulling off of one of the buttons turns the effect off.

I noticed that in the Cue Master mapping is set up to where if you're holding down multiple Bmash buttons and release on of them, the effect still stays on.

I've been looking through the mapping and I can't seem to figure out what's different. I mean, the IG mapping for the cue master has so many modifiers flying around it's hard to tell what does what.

So the question is, how do you map it so that it ignores the release of the button, or so that it stays on until the last one is released?

set all the buttons to increase (inc) a certain modifier and an inverted command to decrease the same modifier, then also set each button to turn on the effect with the modifier condition M*=0 and an inverted command to turn off the effect on each button with the condition M*=1.

That means that the modifier value will represent the number of buttons being held down, only the first one will turn it on (in any order) and it won't turn off until the last one is released.
    by Fullenglishpint

Tech Convert

how do you set a button to increase or decrease a modifier?
    A DJTT Forum App for mobile devices would make my day....everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by avsp View Post
    how do you set a button to increase or decrease a modifier?
    add "in > modifer > modifier #x" and then set type to button and interaction mode to incr or dec...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"