Numark STEREO|iO - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by groundhog View Post
    The stealth control is great and all but if you're willing to spend almost $400 tonight then look around and see what you can get for that money. Sure, rebates are cool and all but they take so long to come back to you that it's almost not worth it.
    Anyone know anything about the Hercules RMX

Tech Guru

i've heard good things about it, and I believe that there is one available in the buy sell section of djtt.

Quote Originally Posted by sine143 View Post
    i've heard good things about it, and I believe that there is one available in the buy sell section of djtt.
    I usually buy new.

Tech Guru

well, to each their own. Bought my vci used here, couldn't be happier with the money I saved.

Its a hercules steel anyways, and based in the UK, so probably not the best place to buy anyways.

If anyone's interested I decided to wait to order. Ordering something for $30 less without doing enough research is just not worth it. I prefer to research all my options for another month and order then. You guys are so helpful though. Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by atticus18244fsas View Post
    If anyone's interested I decided to wait to order. Ordering something for $30 less without doing enough research is just not worth it. I prefer to research all my options for another month and order then. You guys are so helpful though. Thanks for your help.
    ^that's the right choice everytime, i kinda kringed at your post that you were going to rush into the decision to save 10%. good luck with the research, ask us if you got more questions...
    We don't believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise-daftpunk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12