.tsi / settings for Allen&Heath:K1
    Tech Convert

Default .tsi / settings for Allen&Heath:K1

has anybody found a good .tsi file for Allen&Heath K1?
    could you please uploaded to dropbox or somewhere else for me?

Tech Wizard

Hi Sikele,

What are you looking for the controller to do? Two decks, four decks, midi mixer etc?

I picked up a K1 last week and have made a very simple mapping for two decks and four effects units which works perfectly with my setup. It has no shift function and no midi mixer function.

Cheers,

Tech Convert

Hello Emmett i mostly mix funk, soul and 70s music.
    I would like something simple like your set-up, 2 track decks with cue points and as much more effects possible.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

DJTT MIDIMAPS and Traktorbible sites are great places to search for free mappings for your controllers! There is a good chance that someone has already uploaded aTSI that you might just like or you would need to change the mapping a tiny bit to make your perfect controller. And that's a power of Traktor - you can fully customize any mappable setting possible

Tech Wizard

Hi Sikele,

Sorry for not having gotten back to you sooner, but my baby decided to come a little earlier than we were expecting, and there has been a bit of time required at the hospital.

I've made a video giving you a run down of the layout and uploaded it to Youtube for you.

If you'd like the TSI, just send me your email address and I'll forward it to you.

Cheers,
    Last edited by Emmett; 01-26-2016 at 03:38 AM.