Hercules RMX - Traktor Pro 1.2(with controls for 4 decks, 4 FX banks, Fader FX Mode) - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I tried out the 1.2 mapping today and thus far I really enjoyed it. JUST found out about the 1.6 version. I will try it out tomorrow at a party and test it real world.

Great mapping already from just practicing on it. I've been using armyofme's mapping off youtube for a minute. I like the hybrid vci style effects controlling of yours though.

Tech Mentor

Try downloading 1.6 and see if it works for you and let me know!

Thank you for this very good mapping. Could you ore some one else telll me if i can pitch ben with the jogs ? Now it is always in scratch mode.

Thanks

That's the only downfall I've found on it too. I HAVE to hit the sync button now.... and I try to NOT do that.

Any help would be amazing!

Whe could do something with a shift button if this works for the rmx ?

Tech Student

Default good look

Long time reader of the site but just finally signed up to the forums to say good looking out.

Stopped spinning years ago, but couldnt resist the urge and picked me up one of these a few months back. Been having a lot of fun with it but was getting frustrated trying to map it myself from scratch (so much potential, so little knowledge of mapping on my part tho...def need to hit the 'books'). Looking forward to trying this out later this week!

Tech Mentor

If any of you are interested I'm working on a map from the ground up using ideas from this map and others. There are some features on it some will hate but I am making it to suit my style. I should have it up here within the next week or so, just need to find the time to finish it up.

Everyone,
    I've only posted two versions of my mapping in this post. The 1.6 version makes the jog wheels respond like a turntable platter. For that not to happen, or to get the pitch bend back you now have to hit hold stop. I don't generally use that version ever.
    liveperformerz(trini) requested that change so I made that file for him.
    The tsi file that I'm posting now will have that feature removed.
    Has anyone figured out how to add a browser search function to this mapping? I still need it and there are blank commands in each of these files to add it. I just can 't get it to work without there being some type of macro-overlap with other jog wheel commands.
    If you have any questions shoot me an email.
    ľnkℓe7
    Last edited by ľnkℓe7; 05-20-2010 at 02:01 PM. Reason: forgot the attachement

Have you scoped Armyofme on youtubes mappings? Hers had badass full screen browser that turned the right jog wheel into a scroll through function and once you loaded the track, it went back to the normal screen and all the old functions were back.

I'd try scoping her mapping.

I'll try to post the mapping here when I get home.

-Bryce

p.s. I use the 1.6 now and just hold the STOP button to pitch bend. Thnx!

Sorry I want someone to add the jog wheel search function seen in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTDVqrPJJLI @ 3:33 then this will be much closer to complete.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast