APC40 Remix Deck Trigger LED Complication

Default APC40 Remix Deck Trigger LED Complication

Hey DJTT, sorry to ask you this question, but I've been working on this map for like 2 weeks and this is the last piece of the puzzle to complete the map.

My complication is that I am having issues making my retrigger pads for my remix decks stay lit up only when the sample spot is playing. I am able to have it light up when pressed and sample plays but the light remains on after the sample finishes play back. I then press the pad, the light turns off with no action, and then have to press again to start sample and light again. I am using the 5X8 grid pads currently and this is the current mapping settings:

IN: SLOT CAPTURE/TRIGGER/MUTE: BUTTON (HOLD), REMIX DECK X, SLOT Y
    OUT: SLOT STATE: CONTROL (MIN:1, MAX:2), MIDI (MIN:0, MAX:3), INVERT/BLEND - UNCHECKED
    IN: SEND MONITOR STATE: INVERT - CHECKED

Tried a lot of other ideas but still could not get this to work. Any ideas? Much appreciated and will be playing on posting this mapping as soon as this is done and I create a nice guide for it.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6
    2x Denon S3700
    2x Technics SL-1200 MKII
    Denon X1600 Professional Mixer
    Windows 7 64 Bit, Intel i7 Processor, 6 GB RAM

Quote Originally Posted by Toastmaster View Post
    Hey DJTT, sorry to ask you this question, but I've been working on this map for like 2 weeks and this is the last piece of the puzzle to complete the map.

My complication is that I am having issues making my retrigger pads for my remix decks stay lit up only when the sample spot is playing. I am able to have it light up when pressed and sample plays but the light remains on after the sample finishes play back. I then press the pad, the light turns off with no action, and then have to press again to start sample and light again. I am using the 5X8 grid pads currently and this is the current mapping settings:

IN: SLOT CAPTURE/TRIGGER/MUTE: BUTTON (HOLD), REMIX DECK X, SLOT Y
    OUT: SLOT STATE: CONTROL (MIN:1, MAX:2), MIDI (MIN:0, MAX:3), INVERT/BLEND - UNCHECKED
    IN: SEND MONITOR STATE: INVERT - CHECKED

Tried a lot of other ideas but still could not get this to work. Any ideas? Much appreciated and will be playing on posting this mapping as soon as this is done and I create a nice guide for it.

Hey mate, I'm having the same issue. Did you solve this in the end?