Akai LPD8 and Traktor Pro(All-in-one controls) - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Is soft takeover not an option?
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Tech Mentor

Ah. I think that is an option not on my computer with Traktor but I don't know how I could have overlooked that. I will test that out later tonight.
    Setup: Studio XPS 1640 | VCI-100 SE | LPD8 | Traktor Pro | KRK Rokit Powered 6 G2 SE (Red)

i donīt have the "permission to" download the .zip file. what shall i do?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMoleyMole View Post
    Is soft takeover not an option?
    I was playing around with the soft takeover and it would work once. Then after the first takeover it stopped working.
    Setup: Studio XPS 1640 | VCI-100 SE | LPD8 | Traktor Pro | KRK Rokit Powered 6 G2 SE (Red)

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by electropunk View Post
    i donīt have the "permission to" download the .zip file. what shall i do?
    I'm not positive on this but you may need more posts to download. Check your PM's I will send you an alternative download link.

Tech Mentor

http://depositfiles.com/files/dgtmawqgp

http://hotfile.com/dl/70544999/94149...rols).rar.html

[ame]http://rapidshare.com/files/420058062/svensat__-_Akai_LPD8_and_Traktor_Pro_All-in-one_controls_.rar[/ame]

heres the links on other hosts

@OP hope you dont mind

Tech Mentor

Don't mind at all. I'll update the original post to include the Alternate DL's

you guys are geniuses, after much trouble getting the loading up and running, all you have to do is read the bloody manual of the lpd8 and follow the instructions and you are up and running.

thanks alot for this. i'm a newbie to djing and get this working, the future looks bright haha

Tech Convert

svensat & RD444, I really appreciate that you are trying to improve this AKAI mapping. But I have problems with commiting\uploading akai presets... Just nothing happen. And it`s only one preset file in this archive, but it must be more to fill each perset bank.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by XFX View Post
    svensat & RD444, I really appreciate that you are trying to improve this AKAI mapping. But I have problems with commiting\uploading akai presets... Just nothing happen. And it`s only one preset file in this archive, but it must be more to fill each perset bank.
    In the .zip file there is one folder called Presets and within that folder there should be four files Preset 1, Preset 2, Preset 3, and Preset 4respectively for the each program bank. The .zip was made on a PC if you would like me to make one on mac that may resolve a potential compatibility issue with the archive.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast