The Vestax Spin DJ Controller! - Page 12
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default The official vestax spin mapping

Hello everyone!

I have figured out the most important part of the mapping, the scratching, and i have made it to work. I am now officially releasing Vestax Spin Mapping 1.0 haha because there might be still a few errors but mostly everything works. Note a few things, i have changed EQ Low to filter because i use that more but heres what ill do, if you dont like any of the following changes i will change them to your liking, so just message me. I also changed the + and - on both sides to choosing the how much beats it plays when it loops, so if you press + it will play 2,4,8 and so on and - will subtract. The fx button on the left side turn on the #1 fx on both sides, and the fx button on the right side will turn on the #2 fx on both sides. The mic fx knob will change the 1st fx levels i guess you can say for fx #1 and the mic pitch knob will change the fx levels for fx #2. The headphones buttons are not working yet, but if you know how to map it so it cues with the headphones please tell me, i will fix it up then and release a new version hopefully with lights this time! I hope everyone enjoys this release so please download and if you download please reply and just say thx or something haha. Like i said, if you dont like any of the buttons i will change them for you and give back your custom version for free

Tech Wizard

I can't get lights working on the Spin either and TeLLy and I believe it's because of midi in/out clashing. I simply left the lights off. The headphone cue works with my .tsi file. DJBalla, maybe we can merge the 2 files together! Haha.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by djgee View Post
    I can't get lights working on the Spin either and TeLLy and I believe it's because of midi in/out clashing. I simply left the lights off. The headphone cue works with my .tsi file. DJBalla, maybe we can merge the 2 files together! Haha.
    Are you busy today? Do u have an msn or aim? Cause i would really like to make the headphone cue work. Whats the mapping for it?

Tech Wizard

Unfortunately, I'm playing out tonight and taking off soon. Perhaps you can d/l my version and copy the headphone cue action?

Tech Convert

Unfortunately, I'm playing out tonight and taking off soon. Perhaps you can d/l my version and copy the headphone cue action?
    The thing is I have an earlier version and it costs money to upgrade haha, so can you just please tell me what to map. Like what to add in. And preferably what kind of button needed for it.

Tech Wizard

I'm confused...I didn't know it costs money to upgrade. I didn't pay more to go from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3. Just use the service center. If I get a chance, I'll take a quick look at what I have mapped for the headphones...

Tech Wizard

This is what I have assigned for headphone cueing:

Monitor Cue In Deck A Toggle Ch01.CC.033
    Monitor Cue In Deck B Toggle Ch01.CC.051

Tech Convert

Thx man, your awesome

Tech Convert

Wait, what button or knob or thingy is this? Can you please help!!
    Last edited by xXDJBallaXx; 01-05-2010 at 08:09 PM.

Anaheim Hills, CA, Lake Havasu, Az, & Las Vegas, Nv

you guys need to invests some time and effort into learning to midi map, there a a bunch of good youtube videos and a hundred advantages to having the skill.