Hey all, I have been trying for a while to map my VCI so that I can scratch and also use the jogg for a seek position function... thus far unsuccessfully...

What I am trying to accomplish is use the outside edge to tempo bend, touch and move the platter in one mode to seek position, then have the scratch mode turned on with the vinyl button (the middle, up upper row) and be able to scratch (with the deck playing or not) by using the platters like i was using them for the seek position.

So far, all that I've been able to accomplish is having scratch activated while playing, but sometimes if I do it a certain way (which I've tried not to repeat, so I don't know what exactly it is) all I get is a deck that will speed through a 10 minute track in 5 seconds while playing the cacophony and use reversed controls for my platter directions. Then it will refuse to stop/start again.

Any suggestions??

PS: I am using my own TSI instead of the one on the forums as I am running two VCI-100's at the moment, so I don't have the DJTT TSI.