Complete (apc40 only) traktor pro mapping - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I cant download it?

When I imported the tsi, I restarted traktor. I get a window saying how many tracks I have available. I press okay and then traktor pops up in full screen. I bring it down to normal, and traktor's decks are playing but I cannot control anything. What's up?
    Also my apc wont work either. I'm not sure if i am an idiot and incapable of using traktor, or my traktor just is massing up.
    Last edited by mmreavermm; 04-21-2010 at 11:34 PM.

Tech Student

Default latency

hello there
    first of all, let me thank you all the users that posted some TSI files, to help us,
    second i have a question, i have a apc40 and mac book pro, traktor scratch pro with audio8, but i think it's strange when you push the button for the PLAY, it doesn't respond automaticly, it seems it has a delay, so when i push the play button the mix is always imperfect, do you it's a problem of latency or preferences, can someone help me with this doubt.
    Sorry if my english sucks
    best regards to all

Tech Convert

Still working on that .tsi mapping? I really like your mappings so far if you've got the LEDs working. The old one with the LEDs looked very cool and worked great

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123