Complete (apc40 only) traktor pro mapping
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Complete (apc40 only) traktor pro mapping

i was wondering if anyone had a complete apc40 mapping with traktor pro, with eq and fx both mapped out on the apc40. ( Example diffrent banks on the knob banks) I had found previous mappings but do not have money to buy a bcr2000 to get my eq's in aswell as effects. this would be greatly appreciated i know a few of you have had success with completely running traktor pro with just apc40.

also If anyone has a map of the apc40 and the bcr2000 running together in traktor pro that would also be awesome aswell ( 2 maps) for 1 program

The APC 40 isn't a good controller for Traktor, the layout is very odd for Traktor use, it is meant for Ableton for a reason... I would suggest looking at other options.

Tech Mentor

Default ok

what would you suggest? i have about a 1000 dollars to spend. i am upgrading from an xponent and torq. i just outgrew the program i need 4 decks and better effects.

Quote Originally Posted by joeymeyer View Post
    what would you suggest? i have about a 1000 dollars to spend. i am upgrading from an xponent and torq. i just outgrew the program i need 4 decks and better effects.
    Wait for the Xone: DX and use it with Traktor (forget ITCH). That or double your budget and save for a Xone: 4D.

Tech Mentor

Default xone dx

that xone dx looks tight as fuck, 4 decks ..does anyone heard rumors for a release date?
    Last edited by joeymeyer; 11-12-2009 at 11:50 PM.

Tech Mentor

Earlyish next year, I've heard. Could be sooner.
    I'm not good at things, but I like to pretend I am.
    :Project-Segfault:

it's supposed to be available around europe in early/mid December (well that's what the dealers are advertising).

Tech Mentor

are there any fully functional tsi for apc 40's that include led and fx and eq? someone help!

Quote Originally Posted by joeymeyer View Post
    are there any fully functional tsi for apc 40's that include led and fx and eq? someone help!
    Why do you want to use an APC 40 with Traktor? it doesn't make a whole lot of sense when there are 30 better controllers out there. If you have one and insist on using it with Traktor just make your own map. I used to search around for MIDI maps other people made when I was lazy and they were never exactly what I wanted, so I finally made my own, it is a lot easier than I thought and it is perfect, and you learn where everything is and how to use it well in the process.

So the bottom line, if you want one then take a few hours and make one.

Also check out the Vestax Tr-1. I'm seriously considering one of these, since it's designed specifically for Traktor Pro and 4 decks. The Xone DX is awesome too. If I didn't need something this month, I would certainly wait for the DX, which is out in Jan for the USA.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast