Behringer DDM 4000 LEDs in Traktor - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

I would like to do the same thing pretty much, actually I just wanted the kill buttons to be midi while the eq knobs and the line faders stayed external but again I don't think it is possible
    I think it would definitely be possible through a firmware update, Behringer needs to get on that!

Tech Convert

hmmm I doubt if that will ever happen.. that's a pitty. there isn't a single good MIDI-mixer out there, is it?? unless you get a "real one" which is MIDI-compatible...
    right now I have an x-session pro, but I'm not totally happy with it.. I guess digital DJing still isn't established enough for that manufacturers would have started that busines

Tech Convert

btw.. it's definitely not possible; I found literally the same question here:

http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...d.php?p=636930

cheers anyway.

but again: is there any alternative of cheap midi-mixers (besides the X-session pro)?

Tech Mentor

Yeah it is a real shame
    The S4 is the midi mixer I really want but I can't afford that $1000 price tag unfortunately

Tech Convert

mmmmh yeah, but I don't really like these jogwheels everywhere... either you get yourself real turntables or you go fully digital, thats kind of my credo!

possibly an alternative, though not really (rather expensive)...:
    Vestax TR 1
    http://www.vestax.com/v/products/det...36&parent_id=8

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by slangemenneske View Post
    This should get you started!
    • Duplicate a button mapping.
    • Set the duplicate to "output".
    • Clicking on the drop down where you midi learned command appears, manually give it the CC number corresponding to the led, which you'll find on the Midi mapping chart which came with your DDM.
    Hey Guys, I've tried mapping the led's on my DDM4000 and I still can't get them to light up.. Anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong? I have all of it set up as midi so I know I've eliminated the chance that part of it might be in mixer mode.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12