I Mix Reload costum midi mapping - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Student

Hello

how i can see, you`re really good in midi-mapping for the dj tech i mix reload. before having traktor i had deckadance and there the configuration was the best. do you think anybody of you could dowload the deckdance le and look how it is and then to make a midi mapping like this?!?!

hey guys, I cant find anyone else on the forum who has the i mix, was so happy when i found this thread.

i'm thinking about buying this and the make or break for me is the sound card quality. how good is it? how does it compare to more high end audio interfaces?

thx

here's my map that has a function assigned to every button on the i-Mix Reload except for the "search" and "downbeat" buttons on both decks, and the single-bank FX controls (because all FX are controlled with my midifighter and an LPD8). a good idea might be to use the "search" button as a shift (if you're familiar with advanced mapping), and the "downbeat" button as a tap? but the looping controls, EQ, jogwheels, browser, play/cue/sync, and tempo faders are all fully functional. let me know how it works or if you have any questions about how anything is set up.

Quote Originally Posted by mddombrowski View Post
    here's my map that has a function assigned to every button on the i-Mix Reload except for the "search" and "downbeat" buttons on both decks, and the single-bank FX controls (because all FX are controlled with my midifighter and an LPD8). a good idea might be to use the "search" button as a shift (if you're familiar with advanced mapping), and the "downbeat" button as a tap? but the looping controls, EQ, jogwheels, browser, play/cue/sync, and tempo faders are all fully functional. let me know how it works or if you have any questions about how anything is set up.
    oh, and i also went as far as to make sure that all the LEDs underneath each button work too. so they all do. surprisingly, it didn't take me very long to figure out how to map LED outputs. so yea, i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that i might just have the best i-Mix Reload map on the forum (that is until somebody posts one that has "shift + " controls).

uh, great thanks, ill use this if i decide to get one but right now i dont have it. how do you like yours? build quality? latency? sound card quality?

thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by headshock1111 View Post
    uh, great thanks, ill use this if i decide to get one but right now i dont have it. how do you like yours? build quality? latency? sound card quality?

thanks alot
    no problem, i was also posting it for anybody who has one. i've had mine for ~3 months now, and i would definitely recommend it to anybody who's buying a controller for the first time. i actually can't tell you about the internal sound card because i don't have the MKII. the "sound card" that comes with the i-Mix Reload is a cheap usb one. i actually wrote a review for a few days ago in this thread:

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25456
    Quote Originally Posted by mddombrowski View Post
    black--
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...Reload_DJ.html

orange (i got this one and it looks dope)--
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...Reload_DJ.html

a couple of the selling points for me were the price, the color, the multi-colored LEDs under almost every button, the kill buttons on the EQ, and the touch sensitive jog wheels. (which i honestly can't imagine feel much differently than the S4's after tweaking their parameters in Traktor. they work wonderfully.)

a con was the lack of internal sound card, which shoots up the price quite substantially for any controller that has one. i'm fortunate enough to have a multi-channel integrated sound card in my laptop, so that was resolved. plus, they ship a cheapo usb "soundcard" with the i-Mix. also a con is that it has a cheap-ER feel to it, although it probably doesn't feel as cheap as some of the other sub-$350 controllers. i was surprised by how resistant the channel and tempo faders were, which was nice, but the buttons feel somewhat "plasticy" and rigid when pressed. but it definitely doesn't feel TOO cheap; it feels about as "professional" as a $200 dollar controller should. and one other con is that it only has buttons and potentiometers for one FX bank.

great, thanks man

Tech Student

Default pas de pfl ....

Quote Originally Posted by MadMonkey View Post
    New One, better One :P
    hello, je cherche comment faire marcher la pre ecoute sur la dj teck i mix reload, j' ai tout essayer, mais rien ne fonctionne, même pas avec 2 sorties stereo>>>>>

Please.....

Tech Student

hi all! dose any 1 know why my tech need the TKS file no a TSI?

Hi everyone so glad to find this thread. I recently got my imix reload (orange) and have had trouble getting a good TSI for scratching. Am using a mac pro with Tractor 2 .I'm presuming the TSI might be different for Windows V Mac.As have used a few of the one 1's on hear some worked some didn't.Am a newb to tractor was using Djay but could'nt get the scratch and Jog wheels right.
    Any idea's ,its doing my head in now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12