Patech's apc80 map
    Tech Wizard

Default Patech's APC80 TSP2 map

I just finished my APC40+APC20 mapping for traktor scratch pro 2. I built this map from scratch and I have put a lot of time into it. It is a 4 deck set up designed for traditional style mixing looping and live reworks on the fly. Deck A&C on the left side B&D on the right.

FEATURES:
    8 hot cues
    beatjumps
    loops
    2 modifiers for fx
    focus select
    full range effects
    EQ
    -----------------------------------------------

DECKS
    1st ROW : 8 hot cues/1 cue delete
    2nd ROW : beatjump -8,-4,-2,-1,1,2,4,8,16
    3rd ROW: loop -/16,-/8,-/4,-/2,,1,2,4,8,16

FX
    I made the fx slider to be just like how the twitch is. (just turn on the modifier and the fx fader is inverted, when the modifier is off the fader controls the deck volume). The following sliders control params. 6 preset fx buttons per deck.

BROWSER:
    The track selection is simple. press on the down arrow on the directional pad on the apc40 and it will bring up the browser. Up and down buttons allow you to scroll the list. Left button moves up the tree right button moves down the tree. The shift button collapses/closes the tree folder. The tap tempo button selects the track.

PATECH'S APC80 template(right click the image and save to view it larger)

PATECH'S APC80 TSI
    Last edited by Patech; 07-04-2011 at 04:23 PM.

Tech Wizard

I re-edited the tsi file due to some LED issues but it is fine now. the new link is on the 1st post.

(Though I am still having one issue assigning an led to the "stop all clips button".)
    If someone can take a look at the tsi file and help me out, that would be cool.

Nice work bro!

Having a look....

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin