the BIG Pioneer XDJ1000 thread - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Tech Guru

I actually don't feel that much of a difference between my CDJ900 NXS and my CDJ2000. I know some people really don't like center detents in the tempo fader, but I don't mind it that much.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    I'm the other way around. I definitely haven't played out as much as some people here, and I wouldn't bring my mixer unless I had to....but I've done a fair few gigs with dead mixer channels, TTs that only output on one side, CDJ-1000s that froze 2 minutes into any song, and 100% helpless sound guys.

I don't care if I'm spinning with a big traktor setup, pure vinyl, USB keys and IEMs, time code, Live, or a collection of groove boxes....If I ever start gigging regularly, I'll always have an iPod with a stereo mini to RCA and RCA to TS adapters for a last-ditch this party has to happen, with an X1, Z1, and laptop....just in case I show up and can't figure out how to play.

By and large...my equpiment works. Club equipment....probably works.
    thats totally true. i've played on some mixers that barely work and some CD players that dont have functioning cue buttons. But i always bring my laptop and my z1/x1 as a back up incase the house's equipment are impossible to work with.

Tech Mentor

So anyone got a set yet? I pre-ordered mine but they haven't shipped yet.

I'll have some to play with next week with a bit of luck.
    Main Gig Comp - MacBook Air 11" 1.3GHz i5, 4GB, 512GB, OS X 10.12.6
    Gig Gear - TSP 2.6.8 & 2.11.2, Kontrol X1mk2 (x2), D2 (x2), S5, Xone:92, Xone:PX5, CDJ-2000 (x2), DDJ-XP1 ... Rekordbox DJ 5 with a few packs ...
    Plenty of studio gear and not enough time ... and a few Nexo PA systems

Schalenberg

Mine shipped out yesterday. Anybody receive theirs yet?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112