The Drum & Bass Thread (formally Drum 'n' Bass is dead?) - Page 78
Page 78 of 223 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Damien1138 View Post
    Been trying to find a place for this for a while now but i don't seem to have enough 8bit sounds to drop with. aside from Game Over by Hedj, what other tracks have that sound?
    tbh i havent found anythin yet either. but now i think about it, i wonder how 'printer jam' sounds?
    also maybe 'level up' cant remember who its by tho. or maybe the upbeats-pacman rmx
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

shit we get the sickest posters

Tech Guru

A Thomas job I see ;]

I liked the last poster he did as well.

Just busted this out last night quickly for the night on Friday. Will do up a better version when I have time -_-

Oh and check this shit, I'm getting a pro as illustrator to turn that guy into a wicked full illustration.
    Heres some stuff hes done. Kinda similar in style to the guy that does those Bass-Tanks.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/evmo

Were going to collaborate on doing the posters to have different ones each time, and link them into a web-comic set it a mythical fantasy world where Bass is the ultimate power, Fuck yeaH! ;D
    Last edited by midian; 03-24-2009 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by midian View Post
    A Thomas job I see ;]

I liked the last poster he did as well.

Just busted this out last night quickly for the night on Friday. Will do up a better version when I have time -_-

Oh and check this shit, I'm getting a pro as illustrator to turn that guy into a wicked full illustration.
    Heres some stuff hes done. Kinda similar in style to the guy that does those Bass-Tanks.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/evmo

Were going to collaborate on doing the posters to have different ones each time, and link them into a web-comic set it a mythical fantasy world where Bass is the ultimate power, Fuck yeaH! ;D
    siiic! thatll be epic. i want links

Quote Originally Posted by Kaon View Post
    tbh i havent found anythin yet either. but now i think about it, i wonder how 'printer jam' sounds?
    also maybe 'level up' cant remember who its by tho. or maybe the upbeats-pacman rmx
    Printer jam works with it for a little bit. The first hip-hoppy section of printer jam mashes with the appregiation of 1up but everything else takes either shitloads of platter control and juggling, or is next to impossible IMO. I think i'm just gonna cut those tracks from my set list. Too bad tho, really awesome tracks but they wont work with what i'm going for.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien1138 View Post
    Been trying to find a place for this for a while now but i don't seem to have enough 8bit sounds to drop with. aside from Game Over by Hedj, what other tracks have that sound?
    You could sample some dj fresh's stuff.

Tech Mentor

Nice posters guys! Midian thats looks good, I like em simple and stylish. Sick of seeing all these over the top posters!

That Evmo has some awesome illustrations, really digged the "No Ordinary Moment" one (red one).
    obsidiance » breaks-drum'n'bass-big beats

i know, this one's old...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtd7sPIQozg

But i got some huuuuge responses for this song - be it my parties, or even my facebook page... ppl are just going mental about it, and especialy ppl that didn't like DnB before.

Actualy i haven't heard it in a set ... ever.. (except my own mix).. is it that old? is it that much under the radar?

Do you like it?
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

I love it, where can i get it?!

A really good song indeed. Has an awesome vibe to it!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --