The Drum & Bass Thread (formally Drum 'n' Bass is dead?) - Page 69
Page 69 of 223 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast

na we just been practicing hard out for sat night. got some slammers lined up

i want my axiom49 first. really cant be bothered until i get a physical interface to bash on
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Kaon View Post
    na we just been practicing hard out for sat night. got some slammers lined up

i want my axiom49 first. really cant be bothered until i get a physical interface to bash on
    true true. Good shit. I havnt practiced DJing for months. FINALLY buying ableton tonight so should have it early tomorrow morning.

What tunes you got ready ? I might have something for ya if you let me know what ur lookn for. Btw did u listen to that new High Rankin tune? Decent.

Yeah man, keys are the win. Cant wait to get my monitors back (stil a month away :[ ). Oh btw you rollin' with up north to my parents bay @ the end of april? Will be decent.

Oh and Phat moon (C4C, Caspa, Ewun, SoM & Truth FTW)

phat moon is too expensive for a one nighter gig, itll cost like 2 weeks pay all up and i just cant do that right now cos i want toys

effin keen for the beach ay! thats gonna be epic, mike said you might have power? we should take up my pa and make some loud noizes in the wild!

and na i havent heard that tune yet, mikes got it im guessing, along with that dirty remix of 'no matter what'
    if you have any new slammingly massive epic dnb tracks id be keen but we got the lectros and the step ready to go. we been postering hard so hopefully that paid off. keen to see what a surging pill-pit is like from the booth

Tech Guru

Yeah fair enough. I just cant miss Ewun Caspa or C4C tbh. Toys are win... cant wait for Ableton8 and the APC40!

Yeah man should be fkn deeeep. Will find out if we can get power to the property today. If so... fuck yes! That would be mint!

My parents have 2 properties near each other, one has a full on house on it etc which is where they are living and we can stay there (its fkn mean), but there is also the other property which is 10 seconds from their personal beach and there is pretty much no one around, but it has no house on it etc. If no power IMO we get a car with decent sounds and crank that.

All depends on the Weather as well.

I will hunt for some epic DnB tunes. I think I have one or 3 in mind 4 u.

chur chur youll have to get onto those tunes quick cos the gigs tomorrow night

maybe we could get a generator? and some crafty party geometries

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Kaon View Post
    maybe we could get a generator? and some crafty party geometries
    Edit: There is no power there, so we would need to bring a gen or use a car.

Definately need some crafty party geometries! I'm thinking some party squares would be win. But circles could also be the go.

we should stop hijaking the thread now and post some more epic DnB's ;D
    Last edited by midian; 03-05-2009 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by midian View Post
    This could be a plan. Will check out if there is power there first.

Definately need some crafty party geometries! I'm thinking some party squares would be win. But circles could also be the go.
    what about pentagons? we may be able to get some 2cp/b. which sounds like a bunch of circles and squares mashed togethter. this a maybe tho

Oh mannn, just for imagining how phat this one's going to be....

I can almost hate not being a Kiwi too!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

almost, youre in the only comparably awesome place

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Oh mannn, just for imagining how phat this one's going to be....

I can almost hate not being a Kiwi too!
    It is going to be sic ;D

My parents just said that the property has had some stuff done to it so that it might not be legit for camping (other then the fact theres no power/water), but IMO fuckit we just roll there and camp on the beach if we have to if the weather is legit, it will still be mint there anyways.

Oh and I've found you a nice selection of tunes.

Ewun - Wiretap

You WILL play this. Its fucking siic. 1/2 way between breaks, DnB and Godzilla stomping over downtown LA wearing high heels while talking on a cellphone.