The Drum & Bass Thread (formally Drum 'n' Bass is dead?) - Page 182
Page 182 of 223 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2221

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    Ditto but for Canada

Got some m8s up in TO tbh. Email me your press kit and i'll float it their way.

Tekki, only people i know out your way are DJs and I'm pretty sure they aren't promoters. Toss me yours as well and I'll see what I can do.

The sound can't move forward unless we all work together
    facebook.com/fkdmusic
    soundcloud.com/fkdmusic
    lethaltalent.com

Tribal Rites feat Kate Lesing on Soundcloud.

Thanks man... will work on it!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Damien1138 View Post
    Got some m8s up in TO tbh. Email me your press kit and i'll float it their way.
    I don't have a press kit and I've only played at a club once before so I don't think there's too much to put on it... I'll see what I can do about putting one together though. Check out my latest mix on soundcloud if you want an idea of the style of DnB that I do, it's more on the hard side of things.

The sound can't move forward unless we all work together
    Too true!
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    So I'm moving to San Francisco in about 5 weeks - does anybody have any contacts in the D&B scene there?
    You should get in touch with a guy that's in the DnbRadio chat room alot of the time, and on BassDrive chat as well, goes by the name OsbyLoon, or Osby, or Osbywonkanuttadon (or something like that). He's from SanFran, and knows eeeeeeeveryone in the dnb scene there.

And this one's a bit far fetched but, you might want to try hitting up Ryan / Gridlok, he used to live there before moving to LA. He got excited when seeing the Golden Gate Bridge as my phone wallpaper, lol

Have been there before as well man, it's an awesome city, GREAT weather, and amazing culture. Might have to come visit ya out there some time

hey cofee i think im jacking the 'IN ALL FUKIN CAPS' thing
    that was funny. BOTH times lol

keep em comin!
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

lol, cheers man. Can't spell KUNG unless it's in "all fuckin caps"

It's funny b/c every time he sends a tune through or his name appears in a tracklist, it's always in large caps locked letters now :P

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmmunitionRecs View Post
    lol, cheers man. Can't spell KUNG unless it's in "all fuckin caps"

It's funny b/c every time he sends a tune through or his name appears in a tracklist, it's always in large caps locked letters now :P
    Haha that's awesome. Wonder if he'll start titling his tracks in "all fuckin' caps" too... or atleast name a tune "ALL FUCKIN' CAPS"

Anyways... this tune is 50% Dubstep, 50% Drum & Bass... 100% Awesome:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgADEvazup4

Also, 500th post! YEAHHH!
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    Also, 500th post! YEAHHH!
    and it was AWESOME
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Daaaaamn, that tune's wicked!

Sure is!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --