The Drum & Bass Thread (formally Drum 'n' Bass is dead?) - Page 171
Page 171 of 223 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2221

Sorry bro', making it my business to not make Lilly Allen my business.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

haha fair enough Tekki,

here is my real deal tune of the moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdZuUtgPDPg

I feel ya!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Oh i forgot to mention ... Little brother (Ru-Bix) opened for The Upbeats here on saturday night under the name Rorschach ( we wanna keep the trance thing separate, thus the different name )
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

@Jester: Yeah I got it was a worthwhile purchase Rebirth and Chiropteran just make me go crazy!

Now I'm looking forward to Audio's album on Oct 11th, I've been more and more impressed with his recent work (Sector 9, Furyen, Control Freak).

Anyone get Alix Perez's Dark Days EP yet? Some good tunes on it.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Ha me & Kaon caught up with them on friday night at a gig we where playing for Optimus Gryme at Fu/Zen. Was a huge one!

$3k for two hours .. bargain
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Ha yeah O to be paid like that! I'm just stoked to get paid anything in general!

ctrld

Quote Originally Posted by AmmunitionRecs View Post
    Combining fantastic melodies with big weaving basslines that will wrap around your head and lure you in, Soulstorm teams up with S-Runner and Aknot on 2 wild floor smashing tunes, out now on his "Alchemy" EP!
    just purchased "alchemy".

LoLz @CTRLD, using the Imma firin' ma lazar too on another forum.

But AR, here's some DJTT support for ya.