The Drum & Bass Thread (formally Drum 'n' Bass is dead?) - Page 169
Page 169 of 223 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2221
    Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    Fookin' Voodoo Magick Mon .. Filth Album This.
    OH SHIT! The Panacea has an album out?! Gonna have to climb out from the rock I've apparently been living under and get this one, that's some pure filth right there.

Also the new Klute album, Music For Prophet, is pretty amazing, some very chilled but also heavy stuff in it.

Anybody have thoughts on the new Fresh album, Kryptonite, due out in two weeks? I am told Talkbox is gonna be on it
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    Fookin' Voodoo Magick Mon .. Filth Album This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z2qNOfLNLA
    sick tune!
    so i shattered my heel (calcaneus) after a gig the other weekend. no DJing for me for another 8 weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaon View Post
    sick tune!
    so i shattered my heel (calcaneus) after a gig the other weekend. no DJing for me for another 8 weeks
    Damn man! That must have been some heavy steppin' you were doing
    No DJing for 8 weeks though... that's harsh
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

The Nasty Genius returns, and he's Burning! Bringing you Techies some crazy tech influenced neurofunk business

Checkout clips at any of the following of your choice:

Buy Now @ Beatport
    *Copy + Paste Link in Some browsers* -
    https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...n%20Recordings

Buy Now @ JunoDownload
    Buy Now @ DogsOnAcid
    Buy Now @ TrackItDown
    Buy Now @ Chemical-Records

Blasting back through Ammunition, the kiwi known as Nasty Genius is here to deliver some heavy! All the way from Christchurch, New Zealand, Nasty Genius returns to bring 2 tunes which have incredible engineering, tight drums, squelching big basslines, and that dancefloor appeal that makes people go, "Oooooh shiiiiiii****!!!"

Bigup Tom!

Contact Nasty Genius @
    - http://www.myspace.com/NastyGenius

As always, bigup for the support DJTT, hope you all enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaon View Post
    sick tune!
    Fuck man, just read this post! Harsh! Good luck with the recovery mate, on the other hand, more time for productions.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Yeah that sucks man, sorry to hear about that. I'm laid up as well now, shattered patella. Like Tekki said, more time for productions, and in my case, more time to learn Max.

Damn dude, good luck recovering from that one too... Glad I'm still in one piece so far.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

cant believe this thread is still alive after 169 pages! C'mon everyone knows dnb is dead man..!

Jeebus @ the injuries! Best of luck in recovery guys! I know my producing skills grew exponentially whenever I lost my job. Had a month off of just making tunes

Have a gig tonight in Orlando @ Torque, Florida's longest running Dnb night... hope I don't get injured *knocks on wood*

:P

off the back of this mix, i've gotten a taste for mashing up broken beats with hard house now. already been doing it with normal house for ages.

anyway, is there any kind of dnb with a kind of 'techy/spikey' vibe that could work alongside hard house? thinking it might work better to pitch some stuff down as well as up (breakbeat). 'clown step' suggestions welcome

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud