The Drum & Bass Thread (formally Drum 'n' Bass is dead?) - Page 166
Page 166 of 223 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2221

Going down tomorrow in Ft. Laudy for any of you local heads!

Wow this is just awesome!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

@Damien: Gein are freaking awesome!!!
    @Ammunition: Ed Rush & Optical live? Jealous.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Gein's performance blew me away. The caliber of DJing from all the acts was superb. Absolutely honored to have been a part of that night
    facebook.com/fkdmusic
    soundcloud.com/fkdmusic
    lethaltalent.com

Tribal Rites feat Kate Lesing on Soundcloud.

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

I can imagine it would have... hell, I just wanna go to a Drum & Bass night cause it's my favourite music (sad I haven't been to one yet), but those are few and far between in the great white north. I think Chase & Status are playing (or played) in Toronto sometime this summer... but it's Chase & Status... much rather see the likes of Audio or Tech Itch lol.

P.S. 100th Post, WOOHOO!
    Last edited by Citizen_Insane; 07-05-2010 at 10:19 AM. Reason: P.S.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

ctrld

ontopic... this saturday we threw a half-legal dnb party, the place was unexpectedly packed and it was at least 40°C in there - sweat literally dripping from the ceiling. it got so damn hot one of my laptops gave up and died on me (good thing I brought a backup and was ready to continue a couple of seconds later). still, everybody rocked their asses off - most people stripped down to their underwear, it was insane... best crowd I've had the pleasure to play for in a long time, that's for sure! finally, the pigs closed us down at around 6 AM...

after a few minutes of standing ovation and stuff like "thank you for being our DJ" (damn that's satisfying to hear, you really don't get that every day) the only thing I have to say is: drum'n bass is very much alive

Excellent bro', loving it!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

ctrld

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Excellent bro', loving it!
    yeah, I'm still kinda high on the impressions... the only sad thing is I totally forgot to put a camera in someone's hand - way too busy

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen_Insane View Post
    I can imagine it would have... hell, I just wanna go to a Drum & Bass night cause it's my favourite music (sad I haven't been to one yet), but those are few and far between in the great white north. I think Chase & Status are playing (or played) in Toronto sometime this summer... but it's Chase & Status... much rather see the likes of Audio or Tech Itch lol.

P.S. 100th Post, WOOHOO!
    My boy Saigon lives up in Toronto and plays out regularly. Come to think of it, there's a party on 10 July called 50/50 at the Basement Nightclub. If you go, say hi to Saigon from Damien

facebook.com/fkdmusic
    soundcloud.com/fkdmusic
    lethaltalent.com

Tribal Rites feat Kate Lesing on Soundcloud.

Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    yeah, I'm still kinda high on the impressions... the only sad thing is I totally forgot to put a camera in someone's hand - way too busy
    No worries man, your own memories are the greatest, no cam can ever come close.