The Drum & Bass Thread (formally Drum 'n' Bass is dead?) - Page 141
Page 141 of 223 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2221

Easy on the E there, son!

But to be honest, I do think 2009 was a good year for DnB.
    Even though the releases were not that heavy, myself and I know quite some other D&B- addicts were swaying to other genres to fill our tunage-need, the genre came to realise that it needs to fall back to the roots.
    There are certain rising new elements, and also some veterans who are picking up yee olde guantlets to once again lift the mighty tanckard to sound in the tunes of the new era of Drum & Bass.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Ok sorry the E word got droped, but I'm sure the NZ guys will agree with the Upbeats album, the Alix P album, the Blu Mar Ten album ect. It is fair to say that there has never been a year with this much variaty and different sounds.
    Volar
    Follow on social media;
    Soundcloud
    Facebook
    Twitter

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

I cant wait to come check out the LA scene in a few months Damien!

o snap. ur comin out!?! make a mix and send it over. ill try to set u up with something. btw, im probably comin out in may/jun. hit u up on fb ya. cheers
    facebook.com/fkdmusic
    soundcloud.com/fkdmusic
    lethaltalent.com

Tribal Rites feat Kate Lesing on Soundcloud.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

yeah bro Ill get on to that fo sho! Its looking like late April at the moment.

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

W00t! He's using an Ecler Evo5.

*~Bows~*
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by EdanUK View Post
    Nice!

My worst ever moment was when I went up to Goldie off my nut and basically told him I loved him. To which he looked me up and down and told me to fuck off. Lol
    DUDE!! that's awesome! 10 points to griffiindor house!

Quote Originally Posted by B33SON View Post
    So, dnb, it was nice to meet you. Better luck coming back as Dub Step.
    hey... shut up
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

oh and by the way, just because i know you'll all be most interested, i found this vid on evol intents blog...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv7iV...layer_embedded
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Kupujte_Pytle View Post
    a week or so ago i went to see Instra:Mental, i got few halfstep tunes already but didnt realize it is so awesome

the thing is, i have just Instra:mental Tramma_Watching You LP and maybe one or two more. Do you have any more tips (exact releases), id like to sculpt a set ... test it
    QFT.

I've been raving about the 1/2-step thing for years now. Its te fucking biz, the Space of dubstep but with more pace.

<3 the Club Autonomic vibe, but sometimes its a bit too mellow for a dancefloor. In terms of that sound theres dBridge, Instra:Mental, ASC & a New Zealand producer called Consequence who is siiic, but also releases from Scuba, Skream & other dubstep guys stepping up bpms. The Upbeats have a few tunes in this vibe as well, Bones is doooope!

http://www.club-autonomic.com/
    http://www.myspace.com/consequencenz
    http://www.myspace.com/theupbeatsnz

In terms of the heavier stuff Amit has been doing it for years, but theres also the likes of Donny (On the Gash/Darkcore tip) & Randomer (Heavier tech stz) who rep the halfstep. Theres other as well I just forget thier names.