The Drum & Bass Thread (formally Drum 'n' Bass is dead?) - Page 127
Page 127 of 223 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2221

Quote Originally Posted by AmmunitionRecs View Post
    Like for Ammunition Recordings, I tell people to subscribe to our blog on myspace to be kept in the loop of what's going on since we always update our blog when we've got a new podcast up, release, features, etc.
    Hey Ammu, ever thought about promoting your tracks wia whitelabel.net?

In case you don't know it (which i doubt, but i'm gonna explain anyways) it's a digital promotion network available to all SSL and Itch users - you can promote tracks and they can only be played in full quality if you play it through Serato compatible gear, if you play it somewhere else it's going to be played with 32kbits.

MBP, 10.5.6, TPro 2.0.1, Kontrol S4, VCI-300, a bunch of other makes-nerds-happy-stuff
    ...and still haven't got the heart to get rid of my Turntables, Mixer and my Vinyls
    Reggae, Ragga, Dancehall, Chill Out, Dubstep, Breaks, Drum & Bass

Quote Originally Posted by midian View Post
    Whats ur DJ name btw ?
    B.C.Ninja is my DJ name, since you're from welly you probably no JMC, we got his first gig at bath st down here, wicked we DJ, then there is our arch rivals the Future sound boys Stonya is still in welly I believe, yeah our crew just takes things as they come, we cant be biffed with the whole politics crap, the other side of our crew just finished touring the South with the boys from sick cycle which made for some wicked nights. We've promoted quite a few internattys down here over the time BSE, Storm, Amit, ASides, Computer Club, so always keen for more. Just hook us a line.

Tech Guru

Tru, choice bro. Yeah JMC is a choice DJ. Mad skills. I dont really know Stonya or that many of the 'scene' people in Welly tbh. Only moved here by myself from Hamilton about a year and a 1/2 ago. Its all ok, just somewhat doing my own thing tbh.

Sick Cycle guys are good as cunts. Got them up here a while back for my last gig.

Yeah I'm not into the whole politics thing, just makes it more painful then it should be. Collaboration is key. Yeah I'd be keen as to colab on some gigs, internats or just getting some of you guys up here sometime perhaps. Will keep ya updated (add me on facebook - martin rp). Catch up for a beer or some shit when I'm next down in duds.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Phat taster was a sic party, great line up in Zen of Cern, then SOM, then BSE (he fuckin ripped it up), and finishing with bulletproof.

Shame about Fu, sound system was putz as allways so the dubstep experiance was lacking

Phat Tater only a few hours away down here, gonna be massive, I bought the 1000th ticket yesterday lunch time at cosmic corner, thats one hell of a lot of smacked out faces in one room, gonna be massive.
    Then finishing off with some TT action at Bathies afterwards if I'm still allive.

Its time to get MASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for some mad parking place raves!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Damn u guys and PHAT taster... wishing i was back in NZ.. btw, how much are tickets going for PHAT X?
    facebook.com/fkdmusic
    soundcloud.com/fkdmusic
    lethaltalent.com

Tribal Rites feat Kate Lesing on Soundcloud.

phat is so close, gotta start thinkin about how im gonna get there.
    played a lil set after concord dawn last night, hes a good sort.
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

geez, will always love ragga dnb. big up benny page!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-qkK...eature=related

oh yeah, love that track!!
    one of my mates got it on colored vinyl and i'm so jealous

i'm pretty sure you all know that track, but as it's a kick ass tune i'll post it anyways:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbIZHhBLMAk

benny page just kicks ass

MBP, 10.5.6, TPro 2.0.1, Kontrol S4, VCI-300, a bunch of other makes-nerds-happy-stuff
    ...and still haven't got the heart to get rid of my Turntables, Mixer and my Vinyls
    Reggae, Ragga, Dancehall, Chill Out, Dubstep, Breaks, Drum & Bass