The Drum & Bass Thread (formally Drum 'n' Bass is dead?) - Page 126
Page 126 of 223 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2221
    DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Its a good week for me & D&B this week, caught SOM & Black Sun Empire on friday night, and playing closing set after Concord Dawn on this friday night.

Hey since you're from NZ midifidler, are you familiar with KinetiX, Nasty G, or The VCO at all?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO-lYccnq1s

Jussa another liquid choon i found the other day... nevertheless, it's beautiful.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Im not familiar with kinetix or the VCO, but I met Nasty when I was playing down at a gig midian put on a few months ago, top dude, wicked set.

I had a taster of a tune of his "Effortlessly", cant wait for it to release its one of my favourites at the moment.

Hittin the Phat taster tour this Friday, gonna be sweet to see BSE again, We had Renee from BSE play down here in DUDs back in 2006, epic night that was, kicked off the whole D&B craze down here top effort from the Urban Terror Unit. After the taster I'm hitting the decks at Bath St for some late nite rinsing, Bathies always packs out after the taster tours. Sick

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by B.C.Ninja View Post
    Hittin the Phat taster tour this Friday, gonna be sweet to see BSE again, We had Renee from BSE play down here in DUDs back in 2006, epic night that was, kicked off the whole D&B craze down here top effort from the Urban Terror Unit. After the taster I'm hitting the decks at Bath St for some late nite rinsing, Bathies always packs out after the taster tours. Sick
    Who are you mang ?

Do you know the Hype;asfuck crew from Duds ? I'm probably going to be playing down there on the 30th of September (wednesday).

Yeah I know those guys, Gus and George, I went in on the computer club gig with them. I'm from the Urban Terror Unit, we've been rinsing it down here for about 7 years now, played all round the show including Phat twice, promoted a few internationals but managed to not get down on our knees for gigs If you know what I mean. You're from Auckland aren't you? You might have met a guy called Rhyas up there, he does the Split radio show, he knows who I am. Anyway if you're gonna be commin down for a gig I will have to keep my ears to the tracks and pop in for a meet and greet.

Tech Guru

Tru tru. Choice bro. I'm doing some stuff with Gus on the Dubstep front.

Thats key a, not being raped for internats, were trying to form somewhat of a collective and collaborate to try and sort international tours more cleverly and get costs down (and avoid assfuckery). Also working with Matt who runs DubTub & ThisWayUp agency in Ak and a stack of other guys from around NZ.

I'm from Welly a. My mates (The Collective guys ^ ) run tings in the Tron & got several mates in Ak and of course Welly as well.

Yeah bro should be down, I'll keep you updated. Prob start coming down there more often as well doing some stuff with Gus (getting him into Welly more also)..

If you guys would be keen to colab on stuff as well let me know and we can prob sort something (getting you lot to welly etc). All the people I do stuff with so far are mates so we basically have a no cunts policy :] anyone who trys to cause shit and GTFO real fast.

Ez

Tech Guru

Whats ur DJ name btw ?

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    playing closing set after Concord Dawn on this friday night.
    Nice dude congrats