Elektrix midi mappig help please??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I knew id miss something. What did you change? Im going home right now to check it. Thank you so much

So now that ill be able to finish this mapping, are there any threads you may be able to direct me to help work this Tweaker mapping beside my Apc40 mapping. Ie tried doing it in the past but always had crossover issues. But once again thank you so much. Youve restored my sanity. haha

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I've change the controller range to -1 / 5 and had some tweaks in the deck B hotcue modifiers - issue was that all your cue mods were set to deck A... It should work now.

Make sure that In-port and Out-port are set to correct controllers and not to 'All Ports'. This way, Traktor will know which mapping is talking to which controller and you shouldn't be seeing any conflicts between two controllers.

Really?!?! I couldve sworn I fixed that. Maybe i didnt save or just overlooked it when i duplicated everything. But again thank you very much. And on the multiple controller issue I've done that in the past and was still get some crossover on commands. Mainly play/pause, monitor cues, and effects stuff like on/offs and dry/wets would work interchangeably on either controller. Ill mess around with it and scan the forums more in depth to find something that might work. and i will let you know asap if that fix worked. Thank you Stewe you are indeed a ninja.

Okay so i have one other mapping question related to my controller. Is there any way to map my encoder so i can hit a button or two and it will toggle between my encoders being loop controls or EQ's. I understand this may be diffucult because I do have settings on the encoders changed so the loop controls and LED rings work correctly. When I toggle between them I would also like the LED's to work separately as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyCapz View Post
    Is there any way to map my encoder so i can hit a button or two and it will toggle between my encoders being loop controls or EQ's. I understand this may be diffucult because I do have settings on the encoders changed so the loop controls and LED rings work correctly. When I toggle between them I would also like the LED's to work separately as well.
    Sure thing, one toggle type modifier should do the trick:
    -map both M1 commands to a single button

Add in Modifier 1
    Modifier conditions / M1=0
    Type of controller-button
    Interaction mode-direct
    Set to value-1

Add in Modifier 1
    Modifier conditions / M1=1
    Interaction mode-direct
    Set to value-0

Map EQ's IN/OUT and give them modifier condition of M1=0
    Map loops IN/OUT and give them modifier condition of M1=1

Note that Tweaker Encoder Rings had a bug with mapping it to Traktor - if Encoder LED for some reason didn't refresh the state when switching modifier to other function than you should try to cure them by adding the "Send Monitor State' and mapping it to your modifier button.

Please let me know about encoders and your findings. Hopefully they got it fixed until now but it's good to know for my further reference.

Is that a hold or a toggle on the shift modifier?

That's a toggle modifier button. Creating a hold (shift) button type is a bit simpler:

Add in Modifier 1
    Interaction mode-hold
    Set to value-1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12