Issue hard coding loop move macro map: help!

Default Issue hard coding loop move macro map: help!

Hey guys, I need help!
    I downloaded and installed the macro loop move map from the site, but it works in conflict with the generic map of the X1.
    I need to know how to remove the loop move function from the generic map, so that the macro move works the way it should.
    I hope I explained myself.
    If anyway has installed this map and managed to make it work properly, please share how you did it. Cause I'm going crazy right now!
    Thanks for your help guys...

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hey 1999aurora,

Welcome to forums

My guess is that you're trying to alter the native X1 mapping? If that's correct just make sure that all the new entries has little 'Override Factory Mapping' box checked and that should do the job.

Or maybe I'm wrong... I don't own NI controllers

Hi Stewe and thank you for you reply.
    Yes that's what I'm trying to do.
    There is no override factory mapping checkbox anywhere.
    Right now both values for the loop move work together, which means every time I try to move a loop, yes it moves it in 16 beat counts, but it also extend the loop length like it does with standard mapping.
    Any clue how to bypass this issue? What if I remove the standard value of the loop move? And if yes, which one I exactly should remove? I don't wanna create a bigger damage...

Or at least I don't see that override factory mapping.
    Please stewe, can you guide me here?

That mapping was meant for the x1 mk1. Without two dedicated encoders the mapping will not do what you want it to. I've tried the exact same setup countless numbers of ways with my x1 mk2 and it will simply break the loop size control. Sorry mate. Hope someone more knowledgable can help us out.