Mouseless TSI for Traktor with X-Session Pro - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Still thinking of buying me an X Session Pro.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by V-Hoff View Post
    the merge tsi software from traktor bible works on TP 1.2.1?

I am on a Mac.....so its a gonna be a bitch.

Suppose I can do it on another PC and just copy the tsi over.

mmmmm.....

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Student

hi, great stuff, gave it a run through yesterday and was surprised how quickly i got used to it.. a question..i tend to mix 3 tracks at a time and prep a 4th... is there any way to change a button (say the pause/select for example as I dont find it necessary to not use a mouse to select tracks) so that it would change everything to control decks 3 & 4? or is the xsession pro strictly limited to a 2 deck control?

thanks!

Tech Student

Default x session + traktor

I'm sure you're asked all the time for help with this but i'm struggling to sync my x session with traktor. I've downloaded your file and imported it in my settings but still nothing. Please help if you have a minute.

Adam

Default Sync issues

Your settings are great. They have saved me a lot of time.

Unfortunately I have run into one problem. Ever since I added your tsi file I have started running into sync issues with newly imported tracks. All tracks that existed prior to importing your settings can still be synced, but anything added after can not. Do you know what may be causing this and how I could fix it?

Actually it can be synced, but it has to be playing. Where as prior to importing your settings all files could be synced before playing. Also, for the new files that have to be playing to sync properly, the sync light does not come on. So there is no feed back that it is synced, other than listening to the tracks. Which is sufficient, but it would be nice if they all worked as intended.
    Last edited by gregarroyo; 10-25-2010 at 09:02 PM.

Tech Student

I can not download the file! Everytime I click on the file it takes me to the login screen and I do login but it keeps saying thanks you for logging in.... then boots me back to login AGAIN.

I am very new to this form. if any help please assist.

Tech Student

hello, i imported the tsi but my volume sliders and x-fader dont work...any advice?

Tech Student

@ian3dge, thanks man really appreciate this mapping .

@monomalo, are the crossfader and volume even showing? If not your probably in external mode... Make sure under preferences/output routing under mixing mode that "Internal" is orange, if it's not then click it and that should be the problem solved, otherwise try deleting the mapping then re-importing it - might solve the problem?
    Last edited by Diddimo; 02-11-2011 at 10:09 PM.

Tech Student

THAT FIXED IT!!
    Thanks Diddimo and your SN is shit hot hahahaha
    I really like this setup. great work

Sorry for bumping a pretty old thread.

I have just got myself a M-Audio X-session pro to use with Traktor 3 Dj Studio.

Now I downloaded the file left, however it is a .TSI file and not a .TKS file like version 3 uses.

Is there anyway I can convert it to the correct file format? I don't really want to downgrade my software so I can use my controller.

Cheers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast