A&H.. how I've missed you! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot Han View Post
    Very nice setup!! Are you using the db4 as the audio interface as well?
    ...yup, that was one of the attractions to be honest, especially since the price I paid for the DB4 was not much more than a Xone 92 and an Audio 10, considerably less spaghetti in the studio too

Quote Originally Posted by Unbroken1 View Post
    ...yup, that was one of the attractions to be honest, especially since the price I paid for the DB4 was not much more than a Xone 92 and an Audio 10, considerably less spaghetti in the studio too
    Do you take your mixer when you go gigging? or do you have a travel setup?

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Tech Wizard

..pretty quiet on the club gig front these days so not too much of an issue, next party I'm playing is for a friend (on an amazing homemade system), where I'm the only DJ alongside a few bands, so not a problem to take this setup along with me.

To be honest, in a club scenario, not sure which route I'd go, not really realistic to take your own mixer to a gig where other DJ's are performing... I guess in an ideal world I'd take the X1's and have something like an Audio 10 to run through the house mixer, but then one of the reasons I bought the DB4 was so I wouldn't need to do the A10 thing

Tech Wizard

..first live mix recorded thru the DB4 for anyone who's interested

https://soundcloud.com/unbroken1/dam...-march-14-live

Tech Mentor

I wish I could afford that mixer but I'm happy with my Dn X1600. Did you look at the K2's before you got the X1's I had the the X1's but the K2's with the built in soundcards made it a nice option to really switch up my setup. I think I want to go check out the DB4 and the Db2

Attachment 22028

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by jamamerican View Post
    I wish I could afford that mixer but I'm happy with my Dn X1600. Did you look at the K2's before you got the X1's I had the the X1's but the K2's with the built in soundcards made it a nice option to really switch up my setup. I think I want to go check out the DB4 and the Db2

Attachment 22028
    ..to be honest, went for the X1's because I'd owned a Mk1 a while back and knew what I was getting, functionality-wise

Have watched some of the K2 tutorials etc. online and they do look great, if not a bit more involved, not sure I'd have any need for latching layers etc. enough buttons to be getting on with here already

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Unbroken1 View Post
    ..to be honest, went for the X1's because I'd owned a Mk1 a while back and knew what I was getting, functionality-wise

Have watched some of the K2 tutorials etc. online and they do look great, if not a bit more involved, not sure I'd have any need for latching layers etc. enough buttons to be getting on with here already
    Whats so good about that there is no platter to mess with? depends what you use it for i suppose.

My S4 is the best purchase i have ever made, having gone from vinyl to cds to a controller i think i'm here to stay... i love how portable it is and that i can easily hook up technics or CDJs if need be. win win.

Quote Originally Posted by tothecloudd View Post
    i want a DB4 but im too broke
    That feel....

Tech Mentor

I was totally happy with my xone:3d, didn't even desire another mixer.. .then my friend left his db2 at my house for a few days..

Tech Wizard

Clean! Like the setup.
    MacBook Pro 15" |

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast