help with touchosc?

Default help with touchosc?

I just bought touchosc off of Google play. is there a way to attach my android device to my win laptop and use tochosc via USB instead of WiFi?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

I know for iOS you can use the Alesis iO Dock or the iRig Midi, but for Android, I don't know if anything exists.

Quote Originally Posted by JudemanG View Post
    I know for iOS you can use the Alesis iO Dock or the iRig Midi, but for Android, I don't know if anything exists.
    Google Play= Android device that wouldn't be compatible with either of those.

You can't use touchosc over usb to my knowledge. I tried and couldn't find a way to do it a couple of months back. An ad hoc network is your best bet. I use connectify as it's the most stable and easy to setup on widows that I've used. Not sure about comparable osx programs.
    Samsung Ativ Book 8 15.6” i7-3635QM | Z2 | F1 | X1 | A6 | 2 x Str8-150 | TMA-1 | TSP
    KRK Rockit Gen 2 6 | Focusrite Saffire 6 | Ableton Push | Alesis V49 | TMA-1 Studio | Ableton Live 9
    http://www.soundcloud.com/kid-quest