Hey Guys,

So recently I've been messing with the DJTT mapping for my mk1 s4. I love the way everything works however I came across a small issue. Now i'm not sure if its my own fault or if i can change it - so i seek your advice.

I like to use the echo-freeze effect (Shift + loop move) and use that as an effect if i were to use a crash after the bridge of a song as a transition into a new song on the opposite deck simply pressing play.

My issue with this is that when pressing play on the opposite deck and simultaneously pressing shift + loop move it turns off the key-lock feature on the track that i just started. So if the new track has some sort of tempo change, then they key will offset also. The shift keys are not mapped to each deck respectively.

Is there a way to disable this feature so that key lock does not turn off?? Or re-map so that play button is not part of that feature? I would almost rather prefer something like the loop recorder undo button or something that I personally don't use quite often.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Statut3