Hercules RMX Traktor DUO TSI - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Arrow Hercules RMX mapping

Hi folks
    Here’s a mapping I've been working on (for a while now) for people who own a Hercules RMX and a fans of this site.
    Features:
    *a fader fx mode ŕ la Ean Golden http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjjA0xPkXMs
    *cue-point juggling in beat mash mode
    *4 deck control
    It is generally based on the regular mapping from the Hercules I’ll be working on a version with comments that explain the logic behind the mapping.
    How to get to the goodies:
    1) There are a few main modifiers;
    a. The scratch key cc41 this is a shift key type modifier
    b. The Scratch key cc41 + source 1 other then (you may want to disable both source buttons!)
    c. The Scratch key cc41 + source 2 this is a toggle type modifier that allows you go into a fader FX like mode (this disables most transport controls and volume faders other then the main volume and the x-fader)
    i. (Please note there that in this mode there is no jog wheel deck control only a fader FX mode! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjjA0xPkXMs[/url)
    ii. Once Mod 3 has been toggled on you can turn on the FX banks for deck A by hitting the scratch key cc41 + cc1, cc4, cc2, cc5 – FX bank 1, 2, 3, 4.
    iii. Once Mod 3 has been toggled on you can turn on the FX banks for deck B by hitting the scratch key cc41 + cc25, cc28, cc26, cc29 – FX bank 1, 2, 3, 4.
    iv. Once Mod 3 has been toggled on you can turn on the FX banks for deck C by hitting the scratch key cc41 + cc3, cc6, cc9, cc10 – FX bank 1, 2, 3, 4.
    v. Once has been toggled on you can turn on the FX banks for deck D by hitting the scratch key cc41 + cc27, cc30, cc33, cc34 – FX bank 1, 2, 3, 4.
    vi. Once has been toggled on you can also control 2 complex effects decks (FX bank 3, & FX bank 4) with the EQ knobs and the EQ kills.
    vii. For BEATRMASHING again in mode 3 you have access to four (4) cue point keys on each deck where:
    viii. keys cc1, cc2, cc3, cc9, on deck A points 1-4 respectively
    ix. keys cc4, cc5, cc6, cc10, on deck B points 1-4 (I may move this)
    x. keys cc4, cc5, cc6, cc10, on deck C points 1-4 (I may move this)
    xi. keys cc28, cc29, cc30, cc34, on deck D points 1-4 (I may move this)

Please test it out and let me know if you like it. or if there are any major bugs by replying here.
    Please see the attached file for more info. If there is any interest I'll keep updating the file. Finally if someone can add some how to make browsing easier like this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKQlU8ha_XE @ 3.20 (hopefully via jog wheel) then I’d say this thing is pretty complete.
    Last edited by ľnkℓe7; 11-21-2009 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Incomprehensible

I say is possible move deck b cue points to 28-29-30-34. two other things. How exactly do you get into fader fx mode because you say that cc41 + cc19(source 1) enters into decks c/d and enters fader effect mode also. Is the correct? will the fader effects then only respond on deck c and d? Secondly is this map based of the map on the hercules site, just wondering so we know if the other buttons correspond to their normal functions.
    Thanks unkle!! Im going to give this a try this weekend.
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

I made a post for this its on the main page. grab that file too.

Ok finally going to get this going i hope. Got a new computer. Too many issues going on with windows.
    Maschine, Abelton live, Massive, Samson studio monitors, Ks4, New truss, revo 4, Chauvet minspots on the way,Traktor pro Thank goodness for just needing the sn#!!),2nd 13" macbook

All fire lost:Signed Vci-100 arcade, akai lpd8,Truss and all lighting, 13" macbook, hercules rmx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12