Complete VCI-300 .tsi - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

changing the pitch resolution doesn't actually seem to help - the pitch faders are still only changing by .15 bpm....

Quote Originally Posted by tech tool View Post
    changing the pitch resolution doesn't actually seem to help - the pitch faders are still only changing by .15 bpm....
    The reason is the midi adress of the tempo fader. Thereīs a different one to get 14 bit high resolution midi signals. Please wait a few hours, it will be fixed in my update.
    NI Kontrol S4 | 2 Vestax VCI-300 | NI Audio8 | NI Audio2 | MacBook Pro 2.8 | MacBook Pro 2.53 |
    iMac 27 3.06 | iPad | Sennheiser HD-25 | Shure SM-58
    S4: 1.01 | TPro: 1.2.6 | OS X: 10.6.6

Tech Wizard

i'm not rushing you.....the work you've done is really fantastic. thanks!

UPDATE: VCI-300 2-Deck - 3rd

New:
    - Effect-Amount control for effect decks A and B: Optional via Tempofader, Jogwheel and Linefader. While in Fx-Mode, Tempo- and Linefader still work by pressing Shift, like the EQs do. Dry/Wet can be controlled optionally by Crossfader. That way you can mix two effects, too.

Fixed:
    - Tempofader resolution is more precise now: 0.05 BPM.
    - Effects and Panning-Effect can be turned off without pressing Shift.

Coming up next:
    - Effect-Amount control for effect decks C and D optional like A and B
    - Mapping for the built-in soundcard
    - video on youtube

If you want to use 2 VCI-300 with 4 decks and 4 effect decks, please send me a PM with your mail adress or send it directly to vci-300@web.de. I send you the .tsi-file, because it is too big for an upload here.
    The next two days Iīm too busy, then I will answer all questions. During that time you could watch Michaelīs film, I was deeply impressed, a great documentation.

Have fun! ...and heal the world

Robin
    Last edited by robinkirchhoff; 11-15-2009 at 09:23 AM.
    NI Kontrol S4 | 2 Vestax VCI-300 | NI Audio8 | NI Audio2 | MacBook Pro 2.8 | MacBook Pro 2.53 |

I'm not sure if I am missing something here but is an external sound card needed to run this TSI? Thanks

-Nathan
    Setup: VCI-300, Black Macbook 2.4ghz Dual core, 4gb Ram, Traktor Pro/ Serato Itch, Telephone Headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by NateD View Post
    I'm not sure if I am missing something here but is an external sound card needed to run this TSI? Thanks

-Nathan
    No. The .tsi works independant from the soundcard. You can choose the VCIīs integrated one in Audio Setup.
    There are three knobs on the VCI-300 controller that work only directly with this integrated soundcard: Master Level and Monitor Level as they are labeled originally, to find in the middle of the controller. In front left hand thereīs another knob that works to regulate the mic input. You can use these knobs additional to the configuration in this mapping.

Iīll update the .tsi-file today, and there will be two versions: one for the VCIīs, one for an external soundcard. To use the VCIīs soundcard, I changed Monitor Level to Shift-use and Monitor Select to the normal use mode, because Monitor Volume has itīs own knob there.

In a short couple of hours youīll find a plug-and-play .tsi-file here to run the integrated soundcard as well.

Tech Wizard

Did you forget to post it?

UPDATE: VCI-300 2-Deck - 4th

New:
    - Mapping for the internal soundcard, where I changed Monitor Mix and Monitor Volume because Monitor Volume has itīs own Knob like the Master Volume, that works directly to the internal soundcard. To use the mic, switch deck B to audio through (arrow under the "B") and donīt forget the mic knob in the front of your unit for the line-in level. And donīt forget the Master Volume (use with Shift) in the front, that works to the software, the other Master works directly to the soundcard of your VCI-300.

- Effect-Amount control for effect decks C and D optional like A and B via Tempofader, Jogwheel and Linefader. While in Fx-Mode, Tempo- and Linefader still work by pressing Shift, like the EQs do. Dry/Wet can be controlled optionally by Crossfader. That way you can mix two effects, too.

Coming up next:
    - video on youtube

If you want to use 2 VCI-300 with 4 decks and 4 effect decks, please send me a PM with your mail adress or send it directly to vci-300@web.de. I send you the .tsi-file, because it is too big for an upload here. It will take a few days to update it.

Robin
    Last edited by robinkirchhoff; 11-15-2009 at 09:24 AM.

The downloads

You find the downloads in posts #1 and #2.
    Last edited by robinkirchhoff; 11-14-2009 at 07:25 PM.

Tech Wizard

I have not tried out your TSI yet, but it sounds very thorough and good. Actually I wasnt able to understand wheter the jogs could be used for pitch bending or not. Can they?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast