VCI-100/300 dust covers - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by earl-panda View Post
    nope thomann has them for sale and they are about 49 euros...

vestax bag comes to about $110 if shipping to the US.
    decksavers cover is around $65 w/ shipping to the US.

i'm looking for a case that will help in transporting the VCI-100, mainly protecting the pitch faders (mine have been bent during transport to a gig, but luckily i just bent it back into place without breaking).

kinda afraid the plastic decksavers cover would shift inside of a backpack and really damage the pitch faders... but i like the slim profile.

the vestax bag has awesome protection, but not sure if the added bulk would fit in my UDG producer bag...

Laptop case does the trick. Find one with the velcro straps to hold it in place. $30 or less for a generic brand at fry's or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kosta X View Post
    vestax bag comes to about $110 if shipping to the US.
    decksavers cover is around $65 w/ shipping to the US.
    you can buy the vestax sleeve separately for 49€, the whole bag is more expensive of course..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post
    you can buy the vestax sleeve separately for 49€, the whole bag is more expensive of course..
    I meant sleeve instead of bag. Thats the prices after currency conversion and shipping.

i just bought a decksaver for the vci300 and waiting for its arrival... through my research i think the deck saver is the best bet in protecting the equipment while minimizing the addition in size. The deck saver secures over the equipmen much like a lid to a tupperware bowl but obviously more strong. ill write a review once ive recieved it and use it

Quote Originally Posted by cullen61918 View Post
    i just bought a decksaver for the vci300 and waiting for its arrival... through my research i think the deck saver is the best bet in protecting the equipment while minimizing the addition in size. The deck saver secures over the equipmen much like a lid to a tupperware bowl but obviously more strong. ill write a review once ive recieved it and use it
    im leaning toward the decksavers too for my VCI-100. If it doesnt work out for transport, at least i've got a nice cover for when at home.

im trying to find the exact dimensions of vestax sleeve. vestax japan doesn't even list the sleeve on their website...

haven't found dimensions, but these are some nice pics that looks like
    there is not much added width to the sleeve.

I recieved my decksaver within 5 days of making the purchase. It does not secure like a lid but does cover it and fits like a glove. As long as you put your laptop on top of it in a bag when transporting and secure the bag correctly it wont come off in transportation.

Quote Originally Posted by cullen61918 View Post
    It does not secure like a lid but does cover it and fits like a glove. As long as you put your laptop on top of it in a bag when transporting and secure the bag correctly it wont come off in transportation.
    can you provide any pics of it? - especially on the sides where the cover looks like it "wraps" around the edges. The images decksavers provides don't show that area in detail - if so that would be great!

im most likely getting the decksaver.

Any luck with the pics for the decksavers? I'm also wondering how the fit is with the arcade mod if anyone knows. Thanks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast